✪ Episode 10| Meeting Of Forces (Part 2)

...At Centium City City Hall, Bram has just arrived with his helicopter and heads towards the meeting room.

When he enters, FBI officer Jason is at the meeting table alone, Bram frowns.

"Officer Jason? What are you doing here, have you already Interrogated Davenport?" Bram ask "Yeah" Jason says seriously.

"And what did you find out?" Bram ask "A lot of things, Mr. Secretary... A. Lot!" Jason says playing the video from the prison security camera that he found on the cyber desk, the video starts playing on the tv behind Jason as he stares at Bram, who makes a scared face.

"where did you get that?" Bram asks "At Mission Command of the Elite Force..." Jason stands up.

"The robot boy hacked the prison's security system to investigate the disappearance of his friends and this prisoner... and found this" Jason points out.

"Where is the robot now?" Bram asks "it's deactivated, in a government facility" Jason approaches.

"But your guy...is on the loose" Jason says, Bram looks at him.

"What do you think you're doing sir?" Jason says "This is confidential information, Officer" Bram says "Uhm I see it as confidential that not even the President is aware of it huh!" Jason says.

"With all due respect Bram, but we already have a lot of problems with bionic criminals on the loose and you go there and free a super killer from prison!?" Jason says "It's none of your business, Officer" Bram says.

"I don't give a fuck, I want to know what the fuck is this!?" Jason says "Are you questioning my authority?" Bram says "Since your shitty authority is putting my country at risk...yes I am!" Jason says.

"Listen, Officer, if you don't want to lose this badge I suggest you shut up!" Bram says "You are losing your professionalism Mr. Secretary, this has become personal for you and you're going to put us all at risk because of this..." Jason says.

"they are the risk!! They are weapons, we know they would destroy us all if we gave them a break..." Bram raises his voice "No! You are the one on the verge of starting a war, you are the one out of control!! If there's anyone who deserves to be arrested here, it's you!!!" Jason screams.

"Killing them won't solve anything because you'll still be a two-faced son of a bitch when it's all over!!" Jason says, Bram loses his temper and throws a vase at the wall "That's enough!!!" Bram says, Jason looks at him angrily.

"Hand in your badge, Officer!" Bram says irritated, Jason chuckles sarcastically "As you wish, I don't want to work for a corrupt liar like you!" Jason says.

"Go away and I suggest you never show up at city hall again!" Bram says "the president will find out sooner or later..." Jason says "I guarantee that won't happen" Bram says.

"The Elite Force already knows and if your guy wasn't successful....They know too" Jason says "tell someone about this video....and you'll be dead!" Bram threatens.

"I hope they finish you off!" Jason says "They wouldn't be able to do that...I'm sure wherever they are...I already had the ability to turn their lives into hell...And no bionics was able to stop this" Bram laughs, Jason shakes his head.

"Don't poke the bear, Bram...It could end very ugly" Jason says threateningly and bumps into Bram as he leaves.

He stares at the video angrily, he sends a voice message to the FBI "Did you get the location of the bionic soldiers?" Bram asks "yes sir" another officer responds "I want to know the location, Now!" Bram says leaving the room.