✪ Episode 1| Way Down We Go

The Elite Force faces the helicopters that circle the city looking for superheroes.

"this is a disaster!" Bree says "Chase we need to do something!" Harper says, Chase looks at her seriously "Let's go back to the tower now! It's not safe here!" Chase says, everyone runs back to the tower.

Back at the penthouse everyone is confused and desperate about what is happening, Bree goes to the living room and turns on the TV.

"What are we going to do? What are we going to do? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?" Oliver freaks out, Skylar slaps him in the face "Owch! Thanks, I needed it!" Oliver says, Skylar hugs him.

"is it that bad? Like what does this change in your lives?" Grace asks "You weren't there with us!? Did you see the contempt and fear in those people's eyes!?" Harper says.

"But you guys are heroes" Grace says "no, now we're freaks" Kaz says.

"Guys! Look, the FBI is raiding several houses and public places looking for superheroes" Bree points to the TV "Why?" Adam says..

"Did you hear the news, superheroes are considered highly dangerous and unpredictable threats, the protocol is that they are taken under arrest until proven otherwise" Chase says.

"All they did was save the world" Grace says "you see the heroic act, the authorities see weapons, which can turn against humanity at any second..." Skylar says "So...Basically, just the existence of someone with super powers is a crime" Harper says.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this, the world shouldn't have received this information like this, as something bad and dangerous" Skylar says "Well, from what I see people's reactions... it's a shit!" Kaz says.

"Honestly, I never imagined them receiving the news any other way" Chase says, everyone looks at each other worriedly "Maybe you're right...The world will never be ready for us" Skylar says.

"That's not fair" Bree says "wow...It takes years to become a hero but it only takes a second for us to become villains" Oliver says "We need to do something..." Bree says.

Kaz stands up with a worried face "Do you hear that?" Kaz says "what?" Leo asks, suddenly the front door is broken down, and the upstairs windows are broken by agents and government officers.

"Arrest everyone!" The officer says, Newton runs down the stairs scared.

One of the officers shoots a tranquilizer dart at Kaz as soon as he enters the door, Kaz falls to the floor unconscious.

"KAZ!!" Bree screams and runs to him but is hit by a dart too "Stay away from her!!" Adam says, Grace takes Newton in her arms for fear of the agents stepping on the cat by accident.

A helicopter approaches, surrounding the tower, Skylar is hit by two darts and falls to the ground, Oliver tries to use his powers to fend off the officers but they knock him down too.

"Get out of here!!" Harper says she tries to run toward the agents "Harper, No!!" Chase says holding her tightly by the arms..

Harper tries to break free "Let me go!" Harper says "I won't let them take you too!" Chase says firmly as Harper looks at the armed officers entering the penthouse.

Leo puts Grace behind him to protect her, while Adam tries to run to Bree pushing the agents with super strength, one of them points the gun at Adam.

"I wouldn't do that!" He says, Adam walks away "They are threats, they must be arrested until we receive further orders!" The agent says "she's not a threat, she's my sister!!" Adam says angrily "I'm just doing my job!" The agent says.

The officers handcuff Bree, Kaz, Oliver and Skylar and begin to take them away.

"NO!" Adam says desperately "Chase let me go!!" Harper says Chase holds her but he pulls her into a hug as tears fall in her face, Chase sees the agents take Bree and the others away with a sad and desperate look.