✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution

At Davenport Tower, Finn is in the kitchen trying to make a banana, orange and carrot whit some healthy leaves smoothie.

Leo walks in "Hey man, what are you doing?" Leo says "a disgusting smoothie" Finn says.

"If it's disgusting, why are you doing it?' Leo asks, Finn sighs "because my mom kept making this smoothie every night before I went to bed for both of us, she said it's healthy and...and weirdly I...missed it" Finn says.

"I understand, you miss her... it's okay" Leo says "I've never spent so much time away from her, and not even knowing where she is is... complicated" Finn says.

"But she must be fine, I'm sure she's fine, Douglas is with her" Leo says "do you really think this will calm me down?" Finn says "yeah I didn't think about it properly" Leo says.

"I'm kidding I'm just...I know Douglas loves her and would never let anything happen to her, but it's still weird not hearing her scream every cold day for me to wear a jacket" Finn smiles, Leo smiles.

Finn starts to pour a glass of smoothie "do you want some?" Finn asks "it's okay" Leo says, Finn pours a glass of vitamin "cheers!" Finn says they both take the smoothie.

Leo makes a disgusted face "uhg man that's horrible!" Leo says "Yup, just like Mom makes" Finn says and smiles, a mission alert goes off.

"How weird...at these times it's not common to have mission alerts" Finn says "let's go!" Leo says, Finn spills the glass and leaves with Leo.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bram is in a council meeting at city hall, he walks around the room showing graphs while council members watch him via video call.

"And how is our country's security going since the destruction of the chips, Bram?" One of the members asks "Oh I would say we've never been better" Bram says suddenly a rock is thrown at the living room window.

"I need to hang up!" Bram hangs up the call, he runs to the window where he sees several bionic soldiers protesting in front of the city hall in anger.

"What the fuck!" Bram says, the security guards start leaving the city hall to calm down the angry young people, they start throwing rocks at the windows and climb the gate.

Taylor is the one leading this revolt, she jumps the gate "yeah, we don't need chips to start a revolution!!" Taylor shouts the other bionics cheer for her

Ashley Argota as Taylor

✪ Ashley Argota as Taylor ✪