✪ Episode 22| What If?

At Mighty Force headquarters.

Everyone is still sleeping, it's 7 am, Chase and Harper are in bed next to their capsule sleeping when Chase wakes up to the alarm on his watch, and feel the sun hitting his face due to the open window in the room next to the bed.

Chase stretches out on the bed wearing nothing but that watch and the blanket over him.

He sighs, running his hand through his messy hair and looks to the side to see Harper lying next to him, sleeping peacefully hugging the blanket.

Chase looks at her smiling proudly, he bites his lip remembering something that makes him blush.

He quickly closes his eyes and sighs putting one arm behind his head and the other he massages his own chest, when Harper, still sleeping, turns to him.

He looks at Harper again and approaches her, he puts her hair behind her ear.

Chase lightly puts his hand on her arm and begins to gently and slowly kiss his way from her shoulder to her neck, causing her to wake up but not open her eyes.

"Good morning Darling" Chase says softly in his morning voice, Harper mumbles not wanting to wake up.

Chase smiles and under the blanket pulls her waist close to him, holding her in a tight grip, Harper opens her eyes "Happy birthday Harp" Chase says softly and approaches placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Harper wrinkles her nose and stretches in his arms "Well happy birthday to me" Harper says, she hugs Chase and kisses him softly putting her leg over him, Chase gently holds her face firming the kis.

"You look so beautiful in the morning" Chase says "No, I don't" Harper says, Chase takes out his cell phone.

"What are you doing?" Harper asks "Just capturing the moment" Chase says taking a selfie of the two of them, a photo just for them "See? Beautiful" Chase says showing the photo, Harper smiles at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

"So what do you want to do first as an officially 21 year old woman, your birthday present, your birthday breakfast?" Chase says "Chase, you don't need to try so hard" Harper says sitting on the bed.

"No, I really have fun whit this, so much that..." Chase says picking up Newton who was lying on the floor next to the bed.

"I even got Newton into the spirit" Chase puts the cat on the bed who is wearing a mini birthday hat that says "happy birthday" Harper smiles and looks at Chase.

He sighs "I still don't understand why you have so much trouble with your birthday, we've been together for four years and we've never celebrated your birthday correctly" Chase says "I don't know, I just wasn't raised with the tradition of enjoyin...

He sighs "I still don't understand why you have so much trouble with your birthday, we've been together for four years and we've never celebrated your birthday correctly" Chase says "I don't know, I just wasn't raised with the tradition of enjoying and celebrating my birthday, that's all" Harper says.

"Of all the things Krane did, the way he treated you is definitely the worst of all" Chase says, Harper tilts her head and lies back down "No drama today, it's just another normal day of the year" Harper says "No, it's not for me" Chase says indignantly.