✪ Episode 19| The Sacrifice

Bree is at the police station undercover, Chase, Harper, Adam and Kaz are at the command center at Mighty Force headquarters watching everything.

Bree and Matt are at his desk investigating a crime.

"Is this the guy you let escape?" Bree says pointing to the monitor "I didn't let him escape, the other guys on the team make me lose him, but if I had went alone..." Matt says, Bree raises her eyebrow at him.

"Okay, I let him escape but that was the first time that happened" Matt says "Don't lie to me Matt I read your records" Bree smirk "So you are fully aware that I work very well alone" Matt says.

"I work very well alone" Kaz mocks, Harper turns to him "Dude, are you sure you want to see this?" Harper says.

"I won't have a clear conscience anyway, so I better stay here" Kaz says "Can I ask what you're so worried about?" Adam says, Kaz presses his lips together.

"Yeah, Kaz, tell him why you're so worried?" Harper smirk teasing him "Honestly, I didn't get it either" Chase says, Kaz scratches the back of his head.

"Why aren't you worried?...she's out there taking risks and...you see there are so many issues to worry about that I don't even know how to name" Kaz says "It makes sense" Adam says, Kaz sighs, Harper watches for a while and returns to the monitor.

"Okay, so you insist that you're good at working alone and all, but you're the one who called me here, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you called me here because you want my help cleaning up your mess" Bree says "You got me" Matt says.

"It's not going to happen" Bree says leaving "Yess!" Kaz says "wait a minute, Jasmin, wait!" Matt says walking over to her.

"Yes I want your help, I hate to admit it but I need to evolve at some point" Matt says "Outsmart him, you can't get involved" Chase says "but it won't be with me I have a lot of work" Bree says.

"You are the most disciplined person in this police station besides the Delegate, it will be much easier if you help me with this case" Matt says.

Bree looks him in the eyes "You can't, you need to focus completely on our mission" Chase says "I already told you I'm busy" Bree says "come on Jass!" Matt smiles.

"Aw look at his smile, hard to say no to that, right Kaz?" Harper says, Kaz glares at her.

"The guy is insistent" Adam says "and you don't think that's the least bit suspicious!?" Kaz says "No because I think I know clearly what's going on" Harper says.

"Bree, stall him, say you'll think about it" Chase says "I'll think about it" Bree says, Matt smiles "Thanks Jass...is it okay if I call you that?" Matt asks "Oh sure" Bree smiles.

"Cool...uh look, I was thinking..." "Is the delegate in a meeting?" Bree interrupts him when she notices the Delegate's door closed, normally she doesn't close the door.

"Yeah, when she closes the door it's because she's dealing with super confidential matters" Matt says "with who?" Bree says "I don't know, when I arrived the door was already closed" Matt says.

"oh this guy is useless" Kaz says "No no he's great eye candy for certain people" Harper says, Kaz rolls his eyes "yeah!" Chase says, Harper, Adam and Kaz look at him confused.

"Uh...I meant he's not useless...bad timing" Chase says nervously, Harper chuckles.

"Do you think it has something to do with the super human/bionic case?" Bree asks "Probably, it's the most important case we have" Matt says, Bree pays attention to the door.