✪ Episode 20| Ends and Beginnings

At the Motorage bar.

Douglas is with Chase, Harper, Adam, Grace, Bree, Kaz and Leo enjoying his last night as a bachelor, Mercedes brings Douglas a drink.

"Here, this is a wedding gift" Mercedes says "Thanks Mercy, very nice of you" Douglas says "Eh, I have a heart, it's just very small" Mercedes says sarcastically.

She looks at Grace, who now has her pregnant belly visible "the opposite of her belly, you know that a bar isn't very attractive for a pregnant woman" Mercedes says "I know but everyone insists on coming here" Grace says.

"Aw don't worry honey, soon our baby will be here...then you can bring him to the bar and drink whatever you want" Adam says, Chase frowns.

"Adam can't bring a baby to a bar" Chase says "what's wrong with that? I grew up in this bar" Mercedes says "which doesn't surprise me" Chase says sarcastically.

"Hey, my childhood memories are fucking epic, I lost my first baby tooth when a drunk opened that door in my face" Mercedes points to the door "And I thought I was the one who had a troubled childhood" Harper says.

"Have you lived your whole life in this bar?" Bree says "Yeah, childhood, adolescence...There's no reason to leave here" Mercedes says "Our baby won't be raised in the bar..." Grace says.

"About this, are you guys already thinking about how you're going to resolve it?" Douglas says "yeah, like Grace lives in the tower and you here, what are you going to do when the baby is born?" Kaz ask.

"I didn't think of that" Grace says "neither did I" Adam says "It doesn't surprise me" Chase says sarcastically, Harper hits his arm.

"Anyway, it's something you should think about, the baby can't move from here to there every day" Harper says "Harper is right, you guys can't leave the baby with one of you either, I think you two should take care of him" Bree says.

"what do you want to do?" Adam says "to be honest, I want to live with you" Grace says "But what about Elite Force, we need you, you're the only one of us who doesn't have any problems with the authorities" Leo says.

"Only if they don't find out you got pregnant by a criminal bionic fugitive" Kaz chuckles, Grace rolls her eyes.

"Calm down guys, one thing at a time, now I want you to focus on what really matters...my wedding day!" Douglas smiles "Are you nervous?" Leo ask.

"No... I mean, I have nightmares where Krane comes back to life and kills me for marrying his ex often, but I think that's normal" Douglas says "No man, that's not normal" Kaz says "No, it's quite common" Chase says frustrated.

"Do you have nightmares about Krane too?" Grace asks, Mercedes chuckles "of course he does, he's the one who gets laid the guy's daughter, Krane must turn over in his grave" Mercedes says, Chase blushes "Thanks for always making a super relevant and not embarrassing comment Mercy" Chase says sarcastically "I love embarrassing you Cap" Mercedes says.

"Okay, I get it, you all dream about Krane and it's fucking bizarre" Kaz says "Anyway, you shouldn't feel guilty Douglas, Krane wasn't my mom's guy, you are" Harper says.

"thank you, are you happy that I'm officially your stepfather now?" Douglas smiles "I can't think of anyone better, Dad" Harper says and hugs Douglas.

"Get ready to be in Chase's nightmares" Mercedes laughs "Keep talking and I'll be in yours!" Chase says threateningly "Uh he's fierce!" Mercedes smirk throwing the table cloth over her shoulder and leaving.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Grace and Leo return to Davenport Tower in Leo's car, when they arrive in front of the tower they find several reporters, bloggers and other people standing at the door of the building waiting for them to arrive.