✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated

At Mighty Force headquarters, Adam and Chase are in the command center.

"Damn it!" Adam says taking out an earpiece "what's wrong?" Chase asks "We have a situation here, device lost in the field" Adam says "What!?" Chase says.

"Spin went on his first mission and he lost a neural scrambler in the field" Adam says "did you track it?" Chase asks "Doing it now" Adam says.

Harper walks in indignantly "Hi sweetheart, what's up?" Chase asks "Nothing, Just that!" Harper shows Newton in her arms, the cat is wearing a baby diaper.

Chase frowns and turns his chair towards Adam confused "Adam?" Chase says "Oh yeah I did it" Adam says.

"why? Just why!?" Harper says she takes Newton to Chase and he helps take the diaper off the cat while she holds it.

"Because I don't know if you knew, Harper, but I'm going to be a dad, I have to train" Adam says "Doesn't explain the diaper on our cat" Chase says petting the cat.

"I know babies need a lot of diapers so I'm training myself to be able to put a diaper on anything super fast, like this" Adam smiles and picks up a watermelon with a diaper on it, Chase and Harper look at each other confused.

"Uh a watermelon?" Harper says "Yup, can you do that, I don't think so" Adam says "I don't plan on doing that anytime soon" Harper smiles sarcastically.

"I think you're well trained Adam, you can leave Newton out of this, next time he might rip your face off" Chase smirk "He would never do that, we're brothers, come here big boy!" Adam says picking up the cat that purrs at him.

"Adam, I don't think there's such a thing as training to be a dad" Harper says "uh are you a dad?" Adam says "no but..." "so don't question it!" Adam says.

"Just stop putting diapers on things!... that's a phrase a Captain from a high-tech headquarters would say" Chase says frustrated.

"you'll understand when you're a father" Adam says "Your baby isn't even born yet!" Harper says "That doesn't make me any less of a father, Harper!" Adam says, Harper rolls her eyes.

"Guys focus!" Chase says seeing something on the monitor "What's the situation?" Harper asks.

"Not good, Spin lost a neural scrambler on a mission field and the device was confiscated, look!" Chase points to security camera footage showing federal police officers finding and taking the device.

"What kind of information does a neural scrambler have?" Adam says "The device itself held no information, however, If they go deeper into the investigation they might find fingerprints and...""In short, a crappy neural scrambler could scramble everything" Harper says "Eh yeah!" Chase says.

"Sometimes it seems like we never left that Lab" Adam sighs.

"How are we going to get the device back if it was taken to a police station?" Harper says "I don't know" Chase runs a hand through his hair trying to think.

Suddenly they hear a baby crying, Harper and Chase frown and slowly turn to Adam, listening to audio on his cell phone of a baby crying.

"Do you think this crying means he's hungry or that he's sleepy?" Adam asks, Harper rolls his eyes, and Chase snatches the cell phone from Adam's hand and sets it aside, looking at him irritated.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bree goes to the control center at Harper's request.

"Hey, what happened?" Bree ask "Device lost on mission field, and confiscated by local authorities" Harper says "What?" Bree says.

"We have a neural scrambler at a police station, we need to recover it before they start an investigation" Chase says.