💫chapter.14💫

Time skip Sunday's morning...

Jungkook and his parents are ready to go his mom's friend's house for looking her daughter. Jungkook not want to go there but he can't do anything agency his mom. Because he promised her.

"Okay ready. Honey let's go." His mom said and excited to go. Jungkook look at her and rolled his eyes. " What's that's face jungkook." His dad teasing him and laugh silently. Jungkook look at him and more get irritated. " Why you are asking like you don't know dad." Jungkook asked him while looking at his mom. " Son if she said yes than you are finished." His dad said and smiled at Mrs Jeon who looking at them now. Jungkook not said anything. " What are you two talking about huh?" She said and jungkook smiled and come to her.
"Mom if can we go some others times because I have a imported work to do." Jungkook said while hugging her from behind and put his chin on her shoulder. " No no son I know everything about you so don't try to cross your mom. Hmm baby." She said while sassily. Jungkook left her and walk outside while rolling eyes.

Jungkook and his parents both are sitting in car and jungkook started and drove towards his mom's so-called friend's house. They reached at house. And Mrs Jeon's friend welcome them. They come inside and site on couch in living room.

They give them water and asking jungkook and his parents that how are thay just normally talk. " Jenni where is your daughter. " Mrs Jeon asked to his friend. " Okay I will bring her here. " She said and smiled and left from there to bring her daughter.
Jungkook not paying attention on anything he just playing angry bird game on his phone. Soon jenni and his daughter come. They sit infront jungkook and Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon site beside him.

Mrs Jeon smile and look at jungkook but she gets irritated and snech jungkook's phone from his hand. "Oo mom only last bird left." He said while looking at her. " That's what I am saying. This is also last bird. Hmm." She said and smiled towards her friend's daughter. Jungkook also look at her and site finely. "Asked her something son." Ms jenni said and smiled towards jungkook. He also smiled at clear his throat. " Umm name .. ii mine what is you name." Jungkook asked to her . She smiled shyly and said. " Aara.. Lee Aara." She said and look down. Jungkook wide his eyebrows and look away. " She also can sing. You want to hear her voice." Aara's dad said while looking at jungkook and smiled. Jungkook looking at him and then look at his mom and dad. Then he said noting and just nodded.

She started singing a song. She is good in singing but jungkook not liking 1%. He just getting bored. She stop singing and everyone clapping. She said thank. " If they both want to talk private. They can." Jenni said. " No no my son is already he ready for marriage." Mrs Jeon said while smiling and holding jungkook hand tightly. " No I want to talk with her." Jungkook said and stand up.

Both jungkook and aera walk in garden. They stopped and stand infront eachother. Both nervous and not talking with eachother. She clear her throat and smiled. " You look handsome." She said and jungkook fixing his collar and look at her. " You look bunny and shy tips." She said more and smiled. "Thank you." Jungkook said while looking away. She norvsly looking down and mubling some things. "That why I want to tell you something." She said and look up slowly. "Brotherrr." She called softly. Jungkook looking back around because he thinks she is calling his brother. is here there or not but their no one and he confusedly look back at her. But he opened his eyes wide because she is looking at him like she calling him. Jungkook confusedly points his finger on himself and asked.

" Me." Jungkook said and she nodded. " Umm brother I already have a boyfriend and my dad wants me to marry a police man and my lovers work in a company. So please can you rejected his marriage proposal. Please sweet brother. Please. " She said innocently and made puppy eyes to melt jungkook. But Jungkook happily hands sheck with her. " Okay my cutie sister." He said and both come back. There some kids dancing. Jungkook go and join them and start dancing with them. His mom coming to him while smiling she thought that she said yes and clapping with kids. Everyone in family members and kids dancing and enjoying with jungkook. " is She said yes. Huh" She asked him while excited to know yes. But jungkook show his finger and moving like not. Mrs Jeon widely open eyes and her smiling face all gone. Mr Jeon know already when jungkook start dancing with kids. He stand up and walking out side with talking. He know jungkook and Mrs Jeon in no time walk outside. " But why. " Mrs Jeon asked him but he smiled and white dancing he left. Mrs Jeon look at him confusedly and then he look around and get embarrassed. And fakely smiled towards them and left after jungkook fastly.

In car....

Jungkook driving and humming song happily and not listening his mom that she complenig him. Jungkook not talking anything just humming song and smiled widely. She sitting back site and jungkook driving and Mr Jeon site beside jungkook. " Thought that this time he would get married but his bad deeds always come in the way. " She said while looking at Jungkook. "Mom, good deeds, not are bad deeds. Hahahaha" jungkook said and laughed and his dad also join him. "Haha laugh, you two, this was the last one, now Jungkook is not going to find someone else. Almost for three years. Priest said that. Now I will never be able to torture my daughter-in-law or son in law as long as I live. " She just said jokingly and getting worried seriously and jungkook Stop the car because of traffic signal. And turn around and looking at her. " Mom find someone like hero/heroine." Jungkook said while touching her chin. She removed his hand. "find out yourself." She said and look outside. Jungkook look at her and then his dad. " Why dad you are not talking anything. " He asked to him and both laughed. " I don't want to say anything but when you said that she not want to marry you. That time your mom's face is so beautiful. Hahahaha" both laughed and she rolling eyes and not gives attention to their's talk.

And then *Nock nock* someone noked on car window on jungkook's side......

To be continued........