💫chapter.3💫

Next morning..

8:00 am

Jungkook And jungmin both are sleeping on bed while hugging.
Jungmin wakeup early and get ready bcz he is so excited to go park, beach, and more pleces for playing and fun. Tae also came early bcz jungmin call him. They are going togather. Jungmin and tae and bam both silently standing near jungkook bed and jungmin hold a full water jug and both are giggling. Tae put his finger on his and jungmin face. "shuuu don't make noice he will wake up." tae wispering near jungmin ear. "okey." he wispering back. Bam jumping and tae hold him. "bam don't make noice" tae said un low voice and bam stand near tae silently. Jungmin going near jungkook and then drop water on jungkook face. Jungkook hurriedly wake up. " huh huh help help." Jungkook screming. Then jungmin and tae both start laughing loudly and hifi hand. Bam also jumping.

Jungkook came in his sence and look at here and there. And then he look at them who both laughing toward him. "woke up baby we are late hahaha." jungmin said and agina laugh. Jungkook looking at jungmin and tae with angry and he going to come out bed but both are run out immediately while laughing. Bam also running out with them. " ahuh they are. can't i sleep peacefully huh Ou." jungkook looking at his wet body moving and get irritated . "JUNGMINNN,  TAEEEEEE." jungkook yelled at them with angry and loudly. They are sitting in living room and laughing. Jungkook made his way toward bathroom will annoyingly.

Tae making brackfast and sitting in living room playing with bam. Jungkook
Come in living room after taking shower. He look at his son playing happily. Jungkook go near him and site. " so agina you distrub my sweet sleep." jungkook said looking at jungmin. He look at jungkook after hearing his voice he then stand up go hugging jungkook. He also hugged back.

" baby you have to wake up early but you no so don't blame me it's your foult. " jungkook wide his eyes hearing his ward. Jungmin kiss jungkook on cheek and looking at him and smiled. Jungkook look at him seriously. " hmm it's my foult huh then why not you Always wake up early and get ready for school huh.? " jungkook asked and kiss jungmin and smiling at him. Jungmin nervously look at bam and said. "bam c'mon let's go have brackfast. "  jungmin breck hug and go in Kitchen bam follow him. Jungkook laughing at jungmin's cute behavior. Jungkook also stand up and follow him.

Both sitting on chair. "when you come." jungkook asked while sitting on chair to tae. Tae plece the brackfast on dinning table and site on his chair. "jungmin call me early and said that we are going somewhere. So i came fast but here when i come and look that you are sleeping. So i think that why not breck your sweet sleep ha haa." tae and jungmin both again start laughing. Jungkook look at them and then they both Stop laughing. "Okay okay let's eat." Tae said and they started eating while talking. They finished eating and sitting in living room. Jungkook and tae Both are talking with each other. And jungmin playing his Ironman toy while bam site with him and looking at toy.

Time skip...

10:00 am..

Jungmin suddenly look at well clock and then he started to jumping and clapping and getting excited. "Yeah let's go it's time to go baby, tae tae uncle let's go yeah...." Jungmin said and bam also jumping jungkook look at him and smiled. " Yeah let's go." Tae said and they're going in room To get  ready to go. They come out and locked the mine door. Them are going in car.  Jungkook site in driving sit and tae site beside jungkook and jungmin and bam sitting back site. Jungkook start the car and towards their destiny.

While driving jungkook looking back from mirror at jungmin and smiled. Tae using his phone. Then Jungmin look at him and asked. " Baby where we are going first." Jungmin asked to jungkook. He look back and smiled. "First we are going to park and then your favourite cafe near the park. And then last my favourite place beach." Jungkook said. " mama also like to go beach that's why we have his so many pictures there beach in our house right." Jungmin asked while smiling. Jungkook face becomes sad but he again smile and said. "Yes he is." And focus on road. Tae look at him sadly. He know jungkook really miss him everydays and night. He not said anything and look at front.