💫 chapter.9💫

continued.....

Jungkook said confidentially while looking at police man. But hobi douth on him because jungkook said him all different from this.

******" How careless you are you are his father right then why." Hobi said irritately. " I am sorry I am new here and don't know anyone that's why." Jungkook said innocently hobi feel guilty because he scolding jungkook. " Okay but please understand." Hobi said seriously. "Hmm okay."********

Hobi thought and looking at jungkook being serious. " Ooo okay you can go now." Police man said and jungkook greeting and start walking. " Mr Jeon jungkook." Police man called. And jungkook shocked but not showed and slowly turning around to look at police man. " Oo I am not calling you I just called my assistant." Police man said while looking at jungkook and smiled. He understands that this is Jeon jungkook. Jungkook also smiled and left. Hobi looking at him with more seriously. And he also greet and left. " when that police man called mr Jeon jungkook but Why mr Josef face looks like that police man called him." Hobi thought while walking towards busstand and then bus come and he site in and left.

At night time......

Whole day jungkook not come home he stayed in cafe while thinking about something. He come back home and opened the door. Jungkook come in living room and their tae is sitting on couch. Out side is raining. " Oo you came back are you fine." He asked while standing up. " Yeah I am fine." Jungkook said. " Is everything alright in police station. " Tae asked. Jungkook hummed. " Jungmin." Jungkook asked. " Oo he is sleeping in room after eating. Don't worry he is all right." Tae said. "Thank you tae." Jungkook said while looking at him. "Oo it's okay and now I have to go. Okay take care and eat dinner after sleep." Tae said and jungkook nodded and tae left from there.

Jungkook closed his eyes And take long breath and then he walk in room where jungmin is sleeping. Jungmin sleeping with his favourite bunny holding in his arm. Jungkook come near and then site and looking at him for some seconds and then kissed him. And then cover him in blacket. He come in bathroom and take warm shower. After some time later he came back and wearing clothes and then come outside and then go inside kitchen. Tae already make dinner for them jungkook then site on dinning chair and start eating.

Jungkook finished eating and then he wash pleat and then he come in living room and site there and after 2 hours and time is 9:00 pm he stand up and was about to go inside room but then someone ringed the door bell. Jungkook confused and " who has been come in this rainy night and this late." Jungkook said and walk towards door to open.

On the other side.....

Hoseok home.

He site in his working chair and open his laptop and start to search for general commissners of chief of police on Korean police.com. soon website opened and hobi carefully looking at commissners profile photo. He scrolling down and look seriously at pictures. He searching general commissner Jeon jungkook. And then he fully shocked after looking at photo. Their is so many pictures of jungkook's. He click on one article about jungkook. Then he read ditels about jungkook. After he site back on chair and take long breath and then he look at jungkook profile photo.
" What the reason, why he worked as a cafe owner and who's his wife and jungmin's mother. Where is he/she." He thinking seriously while looking at jungkook's photo. "Okay I have go now their." Hobi said and stand up and left from there for jungkook's home.

Back to jungkook's side....

Jungkook come and opened the door. He see that their is a man standing while looking at jungkook seriously. "Yes what happened." Jungkook asked normally. " Is you are Jeon Josef." He asked. " Yes it's me what happened ." Jungkook asked confusedly. " You are the one who cased on over boss right." He asked seriously. " No no he is that teacher who cased. And now I take back from the case. " Jungkook said while looking innocently. " So what So did you do our boss a favor? " That man said angrily and drog jungkook outside and push him on floor.

Jungkook fill on floor and getted wet in rain. His home's outside their's more men (11-13) standing. Jungkook stand up and looking at first "What was written in the case file, hmm half-murder? Why half let's it completed, go and bring the child." Their leader said while coming near jungkook and the man standing next to Jungkook moved to go inside but Jungkook placed his hand on his cheat and stopped him. "no brother please stop." Jungkook said innocently while looking down. "Yeah go ." The gang leader said while holding jungkook's shirt collar And that man again started walk. " I said stop, didn't you hear?" Jungkook said in his deep and scery voice in angry and send shivers down all stand their men who looking at him. Leader leave jungkook's shirt collar in fear.

Jungkook again take breath and come in normally voice. " Sorry brother." Jungkook said and leader laugh and looking at jungkook. " Yeah don't have to affear to him go bring that fucking kid." Leader said and then jungkook angrily give tight slap on leader face and kick the man who stand Side him. Both fill on floor and scream in pain. Jungkook looked around others man. Angrily and fists clenched in anger while looking at others. Others the gang members yelled and run towards jungkook to beat him.
" Yaahhhh." One man jump on jungkook but jungkook Jungkook punched him in the face and he went flying and fell on the ground.

Hobi reached at jungkook's home and he see that how jungkook beating that man , other men were running towards jungkook to beat him but Jungkook Beats in fully anger everyone and left everyone in the dust. beat them up a lot. Jungkook beating and other side hobi coming towards him while looking at him seriously. Everyone running from there in fear but Jungkook catch the leader and holding him in his arms angrily and then jungkook look up and his eyes Meet with hobi Both looking at each other. Then Jungkook give last strong punch on leader on face while looking at hobi. Man fill on floor unconscious. Jungkook looking at hobi in serious. And he also did same. Hobi walk near and stand infront him.

"So this is your true face. Who are you and what are you doing here. WHO ARE YOU." hobi yelled last word while looking at him seriously. Jungkook look at him and then.......

To be continued.........