💫chapter.8💫

Next morning....

Jungmin wake up rubbed his eyes and yawned and get up and site on bed while looking at jungkook. He kissed him and smiled and then he go towards bathroom. He then take shower and come out and wearing clothes and get ready.

Today jungmin going school with hoseok. Hobi will come and pick him from home. Last night hobi called him and tell him that "you will come with me school tomorrow. " And jungmin thought that atleast one day he will go school on time. And happily said yes. Jungmin not said anything to jungkook about that. Jungmin all get ready to go home. Hobi come and call jungmin.

" Baby wake up." Jungmin said while moving jungkook. "Hmmm dada just 5 minutes more please." Jungkook said in sleepy voice. " No just 5 minutes. You will sleep whole 1 hour because I am going school. " Jungmin said while looking at him. " How can you drive bike." Jungkook said still in sleep. " I am going with hobi sir he come to pick up me. Okay baby byy love you." Jungmin said while kissing him on cheek and run out. "I am coming wait." Jungkook said while getting up from bed and running out.

"By by bam. " Jungmin said while sitting on hobi's scouter. Jungkook come while rubbing his hair and "love you too." Jungkook said while looking at them. Hobi look at him and smiled. " Oo I said to dada." Jungkook said while looking at hobi. " Let's go dada." Hobi also called him dada. " Let's go sir." Jungmin said and they left from there for school. Jungkook waving bye to them from behind and smiled and "let's go bam." Jungkook said and then he and bam go inside.

Other side jungmin and hobi both talking and smiling while hobi driving safely but then a car come and hit them from behind. Hobi and Jungmin Both fill form scouter but hobi saved jungmin from get hurt but he get hurt on his right hand and blood coming running down from hand. Hobi carefully stand up and helped jungmin to stand up. Hobi look at the car and then he realised that the car and that man that yesterday he slapped him. Hobi look at him with angry eyes and that man smirking and laughing and then that car left from there.

" Are you okay jungmin." Hobi asked to jungmin and jungmin nodded softly. He not get hurt but hobi bring him hospital. Doctor checking jungmin and nars cleaning and dressing hobi's hand. And then hobi called the police to report on that gang leader and that person.

Jungkook at home and get ready to go cafe but then doorbell rang. he confused. " Who's came now." Jungkook said and go to open the door. He opened the door and their two police men standing infront him. Jungkook confusedly asked. " What happened." Police men looking at each other and then one of them Showed Jungkook Jungmin's school Eid card. " You are Jeon jungmin's father." And asked. " Yes." Jungkook said worriedly while looking at them. They said jungkook about jungmin and hobi's accident.

Jungkook without thinking anything he run towards hospital on his bike. And rain also started raining. But jungkook don't care about anything only he thinking about jungmin. He driving bike fast as possible He can. Some time later he reached hospital and without thinking anything he dropped bike on floor and went inside while running.

Jungkook asked to reseption about jungmin and they tell him and he run towards them. Then he reached there and he saw that hobi sitting outside on chair while looking down. Jungkook come to him. Hobi look up and look at jungkook. " Hom this happens." Jungkook asked worriedly while looking at him. " We are going towards school and then a car come and hit us." Hobi said. "Please don’t interfere in our lives, we don’t need you, where is Jungmin." Jungkook said this all in anger. Don't get him wrong he is a dad. And worried for his son. Hobi pointed towards jungmin's room and jungkook not said anything and run inside the room.

Jungkook come in and then he see jungmin sleep on bed while looking at him. " Hy babyyy." Jungmin said while waving hand. Jungkook come and stand near the bed while touching jungmin's head and tears rolled down from his eyes. " Is if I am with you it's all not be happened." Jungkook said. "I am sorry baby I think atleast one day I will go school on time." Jungmin said and look down sadly. " Oo baby." Jungkook said and kissed him on forehead. " I am all fine my teacher save me but he get hurt on his right hand and blooding." Jungmin said while showing his hand that where hobi get hurt. Jungkook feel bad because he yelled at him. " Okay I see your teacher is that he is okay. Hmm." Jungkook said. " Hmm okay go ." Jungmin said and smiled. Jungkook kiss him again and then come outside. He then look at hobi who sit with tae on bench. Tae look at him and then stand. " Is Jungmin okay." Tae asked worriedly. "Hmm he is alright." Jungkook said while looking at hobi.
" I am sorry Mr jung. I am worried about jungmin that's why I said that. Is doctor checkup your hand." Jungkook said and asked him while looking at his hand. Hobi look at him and hummed.

" Sir you are jungmin's father." One police man come and asked him. Jungkook looked at him confusedly.
" Yes." Jungkook reply. "Sir you have to come with us police station." Police man said. " But why." Jungkook asked.
" Because jungmin's teacher file report about accident." Police man said. Jungkook look at hobi. " You remember that man in church we meet. He is the one who hit us." Hobi tell him. " How said you to file report if you want then filed under your name why put my son's name." Jungkook asked him irritately. Hobi look at him sadly and tae look at hobi sadly. "Sir I don't want to file any report please cancel this. " Jungkook said to police man. " If you want that then you also have to come with us police station for signature." Police man said and not said anything and look at hobi. "Tae please bring jungmin to home I will come." Jungkook said to tae and tae nodded.

Jungkook and hobi both left from there for police station in police ven. They reached at station. Jungkook and hobi following the police man and come inside. They both not change a single word to each other. They come inside and police man asked why he wants to do that. Jungkook said his reason and then police inspector not said anything and doing his work. They said hobi to sign first and hobi did. Then jungkook. Jungkook signed and put pen. But a head police man come outside while talking about cess and reading case file. Then he look his right side and he things that he know that person who happened to be jungkook. " Later." He said to his assistant and then he come towards jungkook.

Jungkook looked up at the head police man. " What's the matter." He asked to the first police man who talking with jungkook. " Sir They filed the case on gang leader nam jiahu for half mader case but now they want to back from case. " Police man said. " Hmm um what your name by the way." Head police asked to jungkook. " Huh? Aamm Jo..Josef jeonjosef." Jungkook said while looking at him. " Josef emm Josef I think I saw you somewhere else. You I think when I am in trening central I see you there. You as a chief of the police." Police man said confusedly while looking at jungkook.

"No no sir how can I, I am a middle class man and working as a cafe owner and I am living here from long time and my son and his teacher. " Pointed towards hobi. " Both going school and a car come and without knowing hit them and he case on them. It's all matters and I don't want to involve in this so. " Jungkook said confidentially while looking at police man. But hobi douth on him because jungkook said him all different from this.

To be continued.......