💫chapter.5💫

Next morning ( Busan ) 7:47 am.....

Tae and jungmin both sleeping peacefully on their bed. Tae sleeping like little tiger and his face facing jungmin. Jungmin's hand on tae's neak and his one leg on tae's waist. Then jungmin first wake up and site on bed and rubbed his eyes and yawned. He then look at his beside and their tae sleeping and he realised that jungkook is not here. He then look others side where his mom dad's photo frame is on nightstand. He then picked the frame and smiled looking at them. "Good morning mama appa." He kissed the frame and put back then his eyes fill on clock and his eyes widen. He harryedly stand up and jumping on bed while screaming.
" Tae tae uncle wake up I am late for school." Jungmin said loudly tae annoyingly put pillow on his ear and
" Please let me sleep." Tae said in his sleepy voice.

" No. No that angry bird will scold me for being again late." Jungmin said and tae open his eyes wide and site on bed. " Yes let's go and take warm shower fast. " Tae said and stand up from bed and pick jungmin in his arms. " Is not that you want to sleep more." Jungmin said while smirking looking at tae. He know why taehyung excited for go there. " N.no.ting like that I don't want you getting scolded by your teacher." Tae said Lia and they entered in bathroom. Jungmin smiled and looking at tae. "Ohh you really care for me. " He said while smirking. "Hmm " tae hummed and ignored jungmin's eyes connect with him.

They finished bathing and get ready.
Tae make breakfast and jungmin's lunch box. Then tae's phone ringing and it's jungkook who called. They eating while talking with jungkook on video call. After eating They Both left for school in taehyung's car. But jungmin already late. Tae's car reached at school. Tae and jungmin both come out from car and jungmin go inside school will glaring at tae. tae said sorry for not wake up on time. Tea looking at jungmin to go towards his class room because he wants to see jungmin's teacher.

" Sir me I coming." Jungmin said while looking at jhope. He look at jungmin and come to door. " Oh so what happened today. And why are you not come yesterday." Jhope asked while looking at him. " Sir today I wake up early but my uncle not he is one who will drop me. But.." jungmin said and look down because he don't want to get caught he also not wake up early. " Oo and Why not come yesterday." He asked not believing on jungmin. " Oo yesterday my appa go to Seoul city for some important work so I go with my uncle to drop appa at airport." Jungmin said looking at jhope with smiling because now he is not talking Lia. " Hmm is he is your uncle." Jhope said while looking at tae who looking at him already.

Jungmin look at taehyung's direction and smirked. "Yes he is and he is looks handsome and also he is not merried he is single. If you want you can try on him. " Jungmin said looking at Hobi. He's eyes widen and look at jungmin with seriously . "Shut up and go in." Hobi said and jungmin entered in class will giggling. Jhope look at tae and smiled. And thinking.
"Yes he is looking so handsome." And go in class room.

On the other side with tae. When jungmin said to his teacher he come out on door and stand infront jungmin and said something to him. Tae eyes widen when he see jhope for first time. "He is so beautiful. Jungmin said truth he is really cute and beautiful." He thought and looking at Hobi with lust full eyes. Some minutes later they both make eyes connect and hobi go in class room. Tae want to look him more and want to talk with him but he left from there thinking about him.

Time skip....

Tae come to pick up jungmin and then hobi also come out from school on his scooter. He then look at tae and stop there They Both make eyes connect and hobi clear his throat and said. "You are jungmin's uncle right. " To tae. Tae look at him and then jungmin who smirked at him and tell him to talk with him. "Y..yes I am. My self Kim taehyung." Tae said and smiled. "Oo and I am his teacher Jung hoseok." Hobi said and handshake with him. " You know that jungmin always come late in school. You have to focus on him. If he not attend his classes on time he will fill. So please I request you." Hobi said seriously and looking at him then tae. " Okay next time it's will not happen." Tae said while get embarrassed. "Hmm and really you looking so handsome." Jhope said and left from there while smiling widely. Tae look at him from his back and butterflies dancing on his stomach after hearing him words. "You also looking so beautiful." Tae said enough it is hobi can hear. Hobi heard tae and smiled widely his face all red after hearing him.

Tae smiled looking at where hobi go just nom and then he look at other side where jungmin looking at him and smirked with seriously. "Oo I forgot about you." Tae said and pick up jungmin. " Why not you, you are busy for looking at something." Jungmin said and They Both site in car. " Okay I am sorry. You want icecream. " Tae said while changing the topic. "Yes thank you uncle." He said while hugging tae happily and excit for get icecream. Tae make him site on sit and start the car and drove towards their home.

While going back tea get him icecream. He happily eating and looking outside side. They both reached at home and go in. Bam come and start playing with jungmin. " Bam I miss you." He said and hug him (bam). "Jungmin go and fresh up and let's have delicious food." Jungmin nodded and he run inside his bedroom. After some time they eating food while talking about jungmin's teacher and today's his school day. They finished eating and site in living room.

Time skip night at dinner time......

Tae cook delicious food and both enjoyed their meal. Suddenly Tae's phone ringing and he not look at screen and tae pick up the phone. " Yeoboseyo." Tae said and put phone on ear.

" Hay tae it's me." Jungkook said from other side.

"Oo you what are you doing man." Tae said while looking at jungmin with smile. " Oh it's appa. Please give me phone." Jungmin stand up and go to tae and get phone from tae's hand.
" Baby what are you doing I missing you so much." Jungmin said in missing voice.

"Oo I also miss you dada." Jungkook said and smiling.

They are talking about their day and then cut the call. Tae and jungmin both finished eating and then site in living room and watching TV. While watching TV jungmin sleep on couch. Tae off the TV and hold him in his arms and bring him in his room and then both sleep.

To be continued............