💫chapter.17💫

At night time 7: 03 PM

Early Dr boy get in bus. And then he see that jungkook sitting in the bus. Jungkook look at him and smile and said him to site beside him. But he smirked and walk pass jungkook and sit on jungkook's front sit. Jungkook rolled his eyes and then look at him from back. " What's means that you said everything is fine now. " Jungkook asked him and he smiled. "Everything is fine means is fine." He said and laughed. " If you called me here for West my time then that not good for you. I am not a normal person, I am a general commissioner. I am a very busy guy. And without thinking anything I just comes here to know about your that everything is fine means. Please now tell me. I can't wait please." Jungkook said while getting little annoying and he smiled. Jungkook noticed him while smiling and smirked and said.

" I can see your smile while sitting behind you, but you cannot read my mind by looking behind toward me." Jungkook said. "My squint is weak please come and sit with me" he said to jungkook sweetly and smiled. "hey i've been waiting for that for so long." Jungkook said while smiling widely and site beside him.

" Hyy my name is park jimin. Age 24.  and I am a medical student and now I am doing my internship is City hospital. " Jimin said while looking at Jungkook And jungkook nodded "what a beautiful name really like him." Jungkook thought. while smiling. Jimin continue talking " I used to think that the heart does not feel any feeling, but today I feel something different it's really different that I never felt before. You think I am going to talking about your right. " Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook And jungkook first nodded and then said no and Jimin laughed little " but today when I see you I feel really different feeling. And my Heartbeats suddenly  becomes fast and that's feeling really good. "I will remember the feeling I felt after meeting you throughout my life." Jimin said and jungkook smiled. " I..ii jus.. just. What I feeling I just tell now." Jimin said shyly and jungkook smile and nodded. "Hmm what about you." Jimin asked him.

Jungkook put his hand behind Jimin's move on his site and looking at jimin. "My story is really sad. I study in boys school and college till my graduation and also living in boys hostel. Never studying with any girl. One day a girl running on road and some goons mens following her from behind and then I know about her that they are not goons they are waiters who running behind her for bill and then I pay that bill." Jungkook said while proudly. "Oo you are really a good man." Jimin said. " It's is hmm. Hum I don't like fighting but sometime I propose some girls who are looking good. But they rejects me." Jungkook Lying and jimin know that. "This is more now." Jimin said and jungkook smiled. " Oo." Jimin and jungkook both looking at each other while loving and then a man come and asked. "Sir where are you going to." He said looking at jimin and jimin look at jungkook and said. " I am going  with him ask him where he is going." While looking at jungkook and jungkook smiled. "Hmmm I want to go with you so far but there wants a priest and need a wadding ring for you." Jungkook said to jimin and give that man money and jimin smiled.

After week's later..
time almost about to night.....

Jungkook and jimin both walking on beach will eating ice cream. Jungkook looking at jimin time to time and smiling. And jimin know that.

"Why are you staring at me.?" Jimin asked and stop walking and look at jungkook.

"You are so beautiful. That why I can't take my eyes from you ." Jungkook said and jimin face trun whole pink.

"Oka...y no..w le..t's g..o." Jimin said while blushing hard and about to walk but jungkook hold his wrist. Jimin's icecream also fill on floor from his hand and jungkook pulled him closed and holding him by his waist and Jimin's hand on jungkook's shoulder.

Both's face too much closer that they can feel eachother's breath on their lips.

Both looking at each other eyes deeply and jimin heavily breathing and jungkook smiled. "Wh.. what aa.. are you do...ing ." Jimin Shuttering his words and jungkook smirked. " You don't not what I am going to do with you." Jungkook whispered near Jimin's ear and take a long breath near his neck.

Jimin feel butterflies dancing in his whole body. "Jun.. jungkook..." Jungkook cutting jimin's words and put his finger on Jimin's lips. " Shoo baby just let me live this moment." Jungkook said and come near Jimin's Rosy  plumpy lips jimin not said anything and closed his eyes and waiting for jungkook thin red lips of jungkook's on his and jungkook smiled put his lips on Jimin's .

Both eating each other lips like they are craving for food. Jungkook holding Jimin's waist tightly and pulling him close and Jimin's hand grebing Jungkook's hair and pulling close jungkook for Deep kiss. Then jungkook bite on Jimin's lower lips and "Mumm." Jimin moaning in kiss and opened his lips little and jungkook entered his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and exploring his mouth and testing jimin.

After some time Both back from kiss because lock off breath. Both had eyes closed and breathing heavily and holding each other closed.

" I love you Jungkookie." Jimin said and look at jungkook. Jungkook smiled and kissed him on forehead and hugged him tightly. "I love you baby." Jungkook said. Both enjoyed their time with together on the beach.

Some time later Jungkook and jimin left from their and now jungkook driving towards jimin's hostel. " Hmm jungkook you had a girlfriend or boyfriend before." Jimin asked to jungkook and jungkook smiled. " No,  you know that I already know that I am going to have a beautiful boyfriend and like here." Jungkook said while holding Jimin's hand and kissed.

" Hm and what about you baby." Jungkook asked and jimin smiled but then an idea comes in his mind. "Yes I have before you. He is my first love." Jimin teasing jungkook and suddenly jungkook's hold tight on his hand. "W..wh.what his name, and who is he and where he is living." Jungkook asked seriously while driving safely but he is feeling angry, joulesy on someone who he don't know but want to give pouch on his face who is his jimin's so called first love.

Jimin laughing silenty and not said anything. Jungkook also not said anything and soon thay reached at jimin's hostel and jungkook stopped his car and both come out.

"Okay byy jungkook.." jimin said and turn around and start walking inside and laughing he know that jungkook is joulesy and looking really cute.

" Wait jimin." Jungkook called and jimin turned back and look at jungkook. Jungkook walk near him and stand infront him. " Umm you not said who is your first love." Jungkook asked and jimin smirked. "Why you have to know that jungkook." Jimin said and controlling his laugh so hard.

"No. I.i just asking you." Jungkook said little norvsly and looking away from Jimin. Jimin laugh and put his hand on jungkook's shoulder and looking at him. Jungkook put his hand on his waist and hoping for something. And jomin know that jungkook is sad because of Jimin's so called love. "Hmm so you want to know who is my first love right. " Jimin asked and jungkook Just little nodded. " So my first love's name is general commissioner Mr Jeon Jungkook." Jinin said fastly and kiss him on cheek and run inside and waving his hand towards jungkook.

Jungkook shocked and looking at jimin who is laughing at him. "Youuuu wait." Jungkook said fake angrily. " I am sorry my love." Jimin said while laughing and run inside. Jungkook standing their and looking at where jimin just left from. " So He is teasing me." Jungkook said angrily but happy to know that he is his baby's first love. And site in car while smiling and left from there happily.

To be continued...

Sorry guys I posted wrong part before but now is all right. Please forgive me for wrong part.
Thank you for reading..
Bye bye guys 💜💙