▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍══━一

Jayeon exited the bathroom after being in there for approximately fifty minutes. She had put on her school skirt and a short sleeve button-up over a t-shirt. She looked out the window. It was still dark outside. Judging by the time on the clock, the sun was going rise in about twenty minutes.

Jayeon slung on her Adidas jacket over her clothes as she walked down the staircase. As she arrived on the first floor, she was met with a figure, back turned to her as they, rather she sat at the kitchen counter.

"Seo Naeun, Kim Jia, Kwon Nabi, Shin Hana, Kim Haeun, Cho Jaehoon, Shin Daeun, Park Sungjin, Hwang Jiwoo, Yoo Minjae, Ahn Jiae, Lee Jihyeon, Bae Yeonsoo." Hayeon recited each name on after the other. "What do they all have in common?" She questioned as she turned to face her sister.

Hayeons face, hands, and clothes were bloodied. For a fact, Jayeon knew that it wasn't her sisters blood. She glanced at the kitchen counter a blood-soaked knife lay. "You killed them all, didn't you?" Jayeon stated with a blank face.

"Mhm." Hayeon hummed, smirking. "Ahn Jiae, I drowned her. Lee Jihyeon, I suffocated her. Bae Yeonsoo, I stabbed him and then shot him with his own weapon." She explained.

"And why do I need to know what you did to them?" Jayeon scoffed as she folded her arms.

"How about I throw another name into the mix?" Jayeon said as she tilted her head slightly, her smirk widening. "Jake Sim."

"Pardon?" Jayeon asked as she started at her sister.

"Jake Sim." Hayeon repeated. She picked up the knife from the counter and pressed her index finger to the sharp tip of it. "I slit his throat." She stated. "This is his blood."

Jayeon's face was completely drained of colour as she stared between her sister's smirking face and the knife she held in her possession dripping with blood. "What the fuck is wrong with you..." Jayeon mumbled.

"What?" Hayeon questioned, her eyes widened, head titled and a stupid smile which Jayeon desperately wanted to slap off her face.

"I said what the fuck is wrong with you!" Jayeon raised her voice as she stared at her sister with a mix of emotions. She loved her sister dearly but in this moment she became clearly unrecognisable. This was not the same girl she knew from when she was a child. This was a fucking monster who had no control over herself whatsoever.

"Me!?" Hayeon laughed loudly. "There's nothing wrong with me I just want to fucking live! But if that's going to be a problem, then I might as well get rid of you!" Hayeon shouted loudly.

"You wouldn't fucking dare." Jayeon glared at her sister.

"Yes, I would. At this point, I'll do anything to survive, even if it included killing my own sister." Hayeon said as she dropped the knife to the floor and drew a clean one out her hoodie pocket.

▄︻デ══━一

Jay sat up after waking up from his sleep he looked around trying to familiarise his surroundings. Jay rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple of times. He was still on the balcony, but Jayeon was nowhere to be seen.

Jay brought himself to his feet and exited the balcony. He went to the bedrooms to check if she was there. Jay opened the door with a click. Jake was lying on one of the beds, Jay was about to leave when he noticed something. Blood. "Hey Jake!" He called out as he speed walked over to the bed.