▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄══━一

Jayeon, Jay, Jake and Hyunjae watched as Hayeon and Minjae started to try and assert dominance in the fight every time Hayeon was able to get on top of him and raised her weapon to stab him he quickly slammed her back down to the floor, but before he could do anything Hayeon using her flexibility managed to get back on top of him, but as soon as she was she was brought back down underneath Minjae who held her by the throat restricting her breathing.

The lack of oxygen made Hayeon gasp profusely, but she wasn't going to back down just yet. She managed to reach into her pocket with any little energy she had left, and as Minjae only focused on strangling her mainly only looking at her face and his hands which was wrapped around her neck she was able to stab him without him able to deflect her attack.

"Fuck!" Minjae cried out as the cold metal pierced his abdomen. He briefly let go of Hayeon before replacing on his hands back on her neck. He had to finish this job. Hayeon raised her weapon again she stabbed him in the stomach again, but all that did was make him tighten his grip around her neck. She pierced his left upper arm multiple times, and slowly, his grip started to loosen. Hayeon smirked as she went for his right arm, stabbing him wherever she felt like it.

Finally, Minjae let go of her neck as he flopped to the ground. Hyunjae ran to check up on his brother immediately he flipped him over on to his back, Minjae was still breathing but he was losing a lot of blood at a quick pace he was going to die, and he couldn't do anything to save him.

"At this point, you can just kill me too." Hyunjae cursed. "There's no point in one of us coming home if the other doesn't." He said as he glanced up at the three.

"You sure about that?" Jake questioned as he took the safety pin off his gun, and he raised it.

Avoiding eye contact and looking at the floor beside him Hyunjae spoke. "Do it."

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!

Jake fired the gunshot, and Hyunjae fell to the floor, bleeding out from his head as he lay next to his brother.

"Are we going to leave their bodies there?" Jake questioned as he turned to face his other two freinds.

"If we're going to stay here, then I'm not staying in here with dead bodies, so that's a no. We're not leaving them here. We're moving them." Jayeon responded as she walked down the couple of stairs.

Jayeon glanced at her sister, who held onto her neck, gasping profusely. She didn't know what to feel for her in that moment. Yes, she was her sister, so she wanted to worry but at the same time she threatened to kill her best friends who she held dearly in her heart as well as herself so she didn't want to worry to much as she knew she was just seen as another obstacle in her sisters way to victory.

She turned a blind eye to her sister walking past her and walked straight over to Minjaes body, taking him from under the arms. "We'll drag them out into the water." She decided. "Hayeon, where's your GPS?"

"Top floor." She stated.

"Jake, go get it." Jayeon instructed.

"Great." Jake huffed as he turned around, running up the stairs as fast as he possibly could, then coming back down with the device in hand. "There's no one in the beach area if that's what you're looking for." He informed her.

"Okay, good." She nodded. "You two -" she pointed at Hayeon and Jay, "take the other two bodies." She said, pointing at Yohan and Hyunjae. "We'll also bring Harin." She addead as she glanced backwards at the dead girl who was sprawled out outside on the sand. Jake, you hold onto your gun. You can drag Harin with one hand she's quite light."