▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍══━一

It was Sunset. Hyunjae sat at a desk with his laptop open whilst Minjae stood behind his brother, placing both of his hands on the chair leaning against it. "That kid sure talks a lot." Minjae stated as he watched as his brother was focused, clicking away at his computer.

"But it's a shame that he didn't know that your skill set also contained of being a pro hacker." Minjae smirked as he stopped leaning against the chair and sat on the wooden table.

So what were the twins doing exactly? From the start of the game, they kept a low profile until they decided on a plan. After meeting up with each other in the forest, they found a village (arriving shortly after the three left) and once they got bored they ended up leaving and finding an abandoned building which was where they were situated in this current moment. But that question still remained.

Hyunjae, with his variety of skills, managed to hack into the governments computers without being detected and was monitoring all the other players by listening to their conversation via their explosive collars and the listening device built into them, the main use for the listening device was for the adults to monitor the students to make sure they weren't going to do anything reckless (rebelling against them). But why were the twins talking so freely? That was because Hyunjae had deactivated their collars since he found this hack, making him and his brother safe from getting their heads blown off.

As they listened to the conversation Jake was having with his friends, Hyunjae was skimming through the list of his dead classmates and making a kill list. And let me tell you, it was a very long list.

Tonight was going to be a very long night for everyone.

▄︻デ══━一

It was moments after the six pm announcement. Choi Harin twirled her brunnete hair around her slim finger as she admired her beauty in her pocket mirror. She picked up her baby pink lip gloss and evenly spread it upon her bottom and top lip, then smiled. Harin repositioned her mirror momentarily, and there she saw, behind her, the body of Jeon Yejin frantically moving as she hung upside down attached from the sealing, her mouth and nose covered with pink coloured duck tape, Harins signature colour. She did everything she could, even though her mouth was covered and she was slowly suffocating.

"Stop moving so much will ya." Harin cursed as she turned back to face the girl. "You're distracting me, and I need to touch up my makeup." She smiled as she knew the girl couldn't respond. "You're lucky I'm letting you die a slow death instead of killing you right away. So do me a favour, stop moving unless you want me to use my little friend over there." She pointed at the hand gun placed in the corner of the room upon Harins shool bag.

▄︻デ══━一

Survival was the prime thing on Hohyun's mind. Due to that, she made the very difficult decision to kill her best friend, even if that meant for her to get out alive. Now she was sitting by herself curled up in a ball as she sat at the edge of the cliff watching as the waves hit the jagged rocks.

Hohyun sat and started to rethink her life decision. She was now alone because she decided to kill Yeseo. Her best freinds blood was on her hand. She killed her. And Hohyun couldn't get that thought out her head as she bawled her eyes out, unaware that somebody was watching her it the distance.

▄︻デ══━一

If she didn't want to die, she would have to end somebody else's life. And dying was the last thing on Lee Kyunghwas mind. She was supposed to go to her sisters wedding this summer, but the fact that she would most likely miss the most important event of the person she most loved just because of some shitty law pissed her off. If she wanted to get to her sisters wedding, she would have to get rid of everyone else.