▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄══━一

Jayeon washed the blood off her hands. Watching as the crimson liquid mixed with water, running down the tips of her fingers, falling down the drain. As she did so, there was a certain feeling she couldn't shake off. She didn't know what it was, but when she stabbed Sohee, she felt some sort of excitement. But why? Was it because she could get away with things here, which wasn't possible in modern-day society? Or was it because she enjoyed the feeling of murdering someone? Even when she was handling the dead body, she didn't feel bad about it. It was as if she felt no remorse and couldn't care less about what she had done and the weight of her actions.

As she dried her hands off on the floral hand towel, she glanced over to the garbage bag, which lay on the cold kitchen tiles. But before she could think about anything else, the two boys came rushing into the kitchen. "Yah, where did you go!" Jay scolded Jayeon, who seemed unbothered by his shouts. He soon noticed the heavy feeling which hung in the room. "Hey, what happened." Jay asked as he walked closer to the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Sohee tried to kill me, so I killed her." Jayeon said in a blunt tone as she shoved her hands into her hoodie pockets. "She's in the bag." She pointed towards the bag propped up in the corner of the room.

With one look, the boys could see she wasn't lying. They could tell that there was a body due to the size of the bag and the tape wrapped around it. Plus, there was quite a bit of blood scattered across the floor and on the wall. but something didn't sit right. "What's in the other bag?" Jake asked as he pointed to the little bag next to the larger one.

Jayeon turned around and looked at the smaller bag. She paused before she gave him an answer. "Her head." She responded nonchalantly to his question.

"Excuse me?" Jay choked as he and Jake stared at Jayeon in shock while she showed no emotional as she stood casually.

"I'm not repeating myself." Jayeon said before she walked past the two boys, keeping her head hung low as she exited the kitchen and then walked up the stairs.

"Shit, I never knew she had that in her." Jake said as he watched the girl walk up the steps until she completely disappeared to the second floor.

"Me either." Jay said as he shook his head slowly, glancing at the bag one last time.

-

Jayeon stared at her reflection in the mirror. As she did, she noticed the blood splatters on her light coloured hoodie. She cursed herself mentally as she took the piece of clothing off and threw it to the floor. She didn't need to wear it anyways it was the middle of summer, so it was quite hot outside. But she had second thought as she picked it up from the floor, but she didn't want to wear a piece of clothing stained with someone else's blood, so she threw it back onto the floor.

She sighed, frustrated with her indecisiveness as she pushed her hair back. Jayeon took her glasses off and put it on the side of the sink, then rolled up her school jumper sleeves as she twisted the faucet handel and splashed her face with water. How could she survive in a game like this if she couldn't make silly little choices like this. But finally, after drying off her face, she decided to leave the hoodie there.

"I'm guessing you want a new jacket to wear?" Jay said as he appeared in the doorway of the bathroom holding out his addidas jacket.

"How did you get in here." Jayeon questioned as she put her glasses back on, turning around to face.

"You left the door open." Jay told her as he leaned on the door frame and tilted his head slightly. "So, do you want it." He asked her again.