▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍══━一

Half an hour had passed from the kiss, and Jayeon and Jay sat in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but yet it was a peaceful silence. Jayeon rested her head on Jay's shoulder while Jay held her hand, interlocking their fingers as they both stared out the small kitchen window and out at the moon which shun brightly contrasting the dark night time sky.

"Hey, you two." Jake said as he talked over the radio. The two glanced at each other before Jayeon removed her head from the boys shoulder and picked up the radie as she was the closest to the device.

"Yes, Jake?" Jayeon responded as she brought herself the radio close to her mouth.

"Uhm, Jiwoo was approaching the light house, but Hayeon shot her down. But heres the problem. There are more people coming, you know, the twins Harin and Yohan as a team, and I'm afraid that they're already might be in the light house." Jake explained.

"Then get your asses down here then." Jayeon told him as she and Jay quickly got up from the floor and started to get their weapons together.

"Do I have to?" Jake questioned.

"What do you think dumbass?" Jay scoffed as he loaded more bullets into his gun.

"Fine, we're coming." Jake sighed.

▄︻デ══━一

"Fuck why is it so dark here?" Yohan complained as he attempted to navigate his way through the ground floor of the light house.

"You have a phone on you, don't you." Minjae scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Do you have one?" Yohan questioned as he glared at the boy.

"No, I left my stuff at our hiding place." Minjae said.

"I have one, Yohan!" Harin smiled as she took the pink coloured mobile out her cardigan pocket and flashed it in front of the boys face.

"Of course you do." Yohan rolled his eyes as he snatched the phone out her hand. "How convenient. There's only 2% battery left."

"But you can still use the torch on it, can't you." Harin questioned as she titled her head pouting.

'No, I can't. It's requires at least 15% for me to do so." He said as he threw the device back at her.

"Instead of arguing, just wait for your eyes to adjust to the setting." Hyunjae spoke.

"We can't wait no more they probably know we're here because of how loud your brother is being!" Harin said as she turned to the smarter twin.

"And what about Yohan, huh?" Minjae questioned as he walked up to the girl standing tall as he stared down into her eyes.

"You aggravated him!" Harin responded, not breaking eye contact.

"Who cares who's being loud? How about you all shut up?" Hyunjae sighed, frustrated. "It seems like I'm the only one who has sense here." He mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that." Yohan said as he stood behind Hyunjae.

"Does it look like I care?" Hyunjae spoke as he turned around. "Why did I even bring you people with me, I've got dumber and dumb overe there." He pointed at his brother and Harin. "And you who only complains and glare at people." He said.

"I'm not dumb." Harin scoffed as she folded her arms.

"Oh, then let me refresh that. A boy crazy spoiled brat who doesn't give a fuck about anything else other than pretty boy Yohan!"

"Fucking hell you lot are noisy." Jayeon cursed as she stood at the top of the stairs banging her axe on the metal walls with silenced the group.

"Did you try to be sneaky or what cause your loudness didn't help make your enterance unnoticed." Jay laughed.

"Ugh! Fuck this! I'm leaving!" Harin screamed. "Thanks for wasting my time!" She shouted at Hyunjae before exiting.

As the five watched Harin make her exit, what didn't go unnoticed was the sudden gunshot, and Harin jerking forward as blood spewed from her back before she fell to the floor with a thud.

"Seems like you can't escape. This place is a one-way ticket in, and there's no ticket to get out." Hayeon said as she skipped into the door frame standing next to her sister as she put her arm around the younger girl shouler.

"Where's Jake?" Jayeon nudged her sister and whispered into her ear.

"Took over with the sniper." Hayeon briefly whispered back.

"So what are you going to do now then? I mean, it's not like you can go anywhere." Jayeon chuckled as she put her hand on her hip as she rested the blade of her axe on the floor.

"Ugh! I wanna go home!!" Yohan complained. "Why the fuck are we even here?" He cried he flung his arms into the air. "Do you know what how about we all work together." He suggested as he glanced at everyone's eyes in the room.m.

"Not a chance." Jay shook his head, declining the offer.

"Can we just go, we promise we'll leave you alone." Yohan begged.

The two sisters looked at each other in disbelief. "You were the one who wanted to kill us, and now you're begging for mercy." Jayeon scoffed. "Plus, what makes you think I'll listen after you've killed someone dear to us."

"I'm sorry, alright!" Yohan apologised shouting. "I don't even know the names of the people I've killed!"

"That's even worse. But your apologies don't mean nothing." Jayeon told him.

"Who the hell did I even kill that you're so upset about?" Yohan questioned.

"Ni-ki." Jake spoke as he snatched the gun from Jays hand and fired it, making a perfect shot in the centre of Yohans forehead. Yohans body slumped to the floor, and a small pool of blood formed around his head. "So what are you two going to do, runaway or fight?" Jake turned to the twins swing the gun around his pointer finger.

"I think it's very unfair that it's two against four, so can we just - " Hyunjae started but was cut off by his brother pushing him back.

"Why are you acting like a fucking pussy. We came here to fight, and you were so sure that we could do it, yet you're backing off like a scraedy cat." Minjae stated.

"Finally someone who's not scared." Hayeon chuckled. "It's been a long time since I've fought a guy." She smiled as she removed her arm from her sisters shoulder. "Let's make it fun, shall we?"

"Of course." Minjae smiled.

"Fucking psychos..." Jay mumbled under his breathe.

"Tell me about it." Jayeon sighed.

▄︻デ𝟏𝟓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍══━一