▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄══━一

"You can take your bags if you wish." Mr Choi told them. "You'll be given an additional one, too. Everything you'll need is in that bag as well as a weapon. You'll leave in intervals of two minutes." He explained. "Good luck."

"First student, Lee Jayeon." He called out. Jayeons eyes widened at her name being called. It felt like time stopped at that moment. She had no choice unless she would want to suffer the same fate as Heejin, and looking at the girls body, she knew that she didn't want the same to happen to her. She removed herself from Jays arm, which didn't even know she still held onto. She stood up and spotted her black leather duffel bag, with two red stripes and a large black sheer ribbon in the corner of the room.

Jayeon walked to her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She turned back, and two people made eye contact with her. Jay and Jake. One with a look of worry and the other with a look of fear. She nodded firmly at them and gave them a small reassuring smile. She turned and walked towards the door. A man shoved a large duffel bag into her arms she stumbled back a bit but continued walking down the dark hallway. Armed men lined the walls in case she were to try anything funny, and finally, the cold frigid air of the nighttime sky hit her skin, sending shivers throughout her body.

She only had two minutes to get to a far place, or else she would most likely be killed on the spot if she would wait around for either of her friends. She went further into the woods, and even though there was nobody else other than her out here, she still felt nervous. It was so dark out. After walking for what seemed forever, she found a tree it was high up, and hopefully, you wouldn't be able to notice her from that height.

She swung both of the bags up onto a brach and then began to make her ascend. Jayeon reached the top without struggle. Her brand-new shoes had creases in them already with just a day of wearing them but she didn't mind. She was able to see the old rickety school building from there. She took this as her chance to open the duffel bag she received.

There were three bottles of water, three loaf bread, a map, a compas, a flash light, and an axe. That was her weapon. An axe. It wasn't the worst weapon, but it wasn't the best. "Physical work." Jayeon sighed. But she hadn't even decided whether she would want to kill yet. She shook her head, knocking out the unduly thoughts that filled her head.

Jayeon glanced over back at the school, Eunji ran out, clutching her two bags as she ran in the opposite direction. Another two minutes she had till the next person. She took out her hoodie and slipped it on she flicked the hood on, then put on her glasses. Her eyesight wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. She hated wearing her glasses, but she'd rather be safer than sorry. She transferred the items from the green bag she received to her own duffel bag and placed it on her shoulder. Jayeon held the axe firmly in her hand as she leaned back on the base of the tree watching the school.

The first male student exited the building, Kang Jihoon. Without wasting time, he threw the green back to the floor and rummaged through it. He brought out a bow and arrow. 'Long distance weapon, lucky boy,' She thought. Jayeon desperately wanted to play music, but it was common sense that there was no cell service out here. I mean, they were out on a remote island. Jayeon sighed as she kept watching the numerous amout of students exit the school. Still no sign of Jay and Jake. How long would they be? Getting in patient, she threw her head back, combing through her hair with her fingertips as she closed her eyes.

Swoosh! PANG!

Jayeon opened her eyes after the sudden noise. There was a blue coloured arrow above her head pocking out of the tree. That was where her head was placed moments before. She could've died. Jayeons eyes darted around frantically, and she spotted Jihoon, who was preparing another arrow. She jumped down swiftly, landing on her feet she made a run for it. She heard Jihoon scramble from his place in the bushes and after her. It was a good thing Jaeyeon wore trainers because if she was in her school shoes, she would've given up running. She kept running like there was no tomorrow. Jihoon wasn't giving up either as she kept glancing back. He was still there.