▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑══━一

"Can everyone hear me!" A loud voice rang through the whole island. Jayeon slowly sat up awoken by the speakers, which were scattered throughout the island. As she looked around trying to familiarise her surroundings, she noticed still laying on her legs. Jay. He was fast asleep. Jayeon brushed a strand of hair from his face. She must say that he looked very peaceful while he was asleep.

"Okay, I'll be telling you who died last night and the danger zone. Be happy i didn't give a danger zone last night at twelve. Consider that as my gift." Mr Choi announced. "Let's start with the danger zones." Jayeon gently lifted Jay's head from her lap and rested his head onto the beanbag. She picked up the pen Jake threw at her last night and snatched his map from his back pocket, and laid it out on the floor. "Okay, so the first danger zone from seven is C4, then from nine the next danger zone will be D2, then lastly at eleven will be E2 so better get out of there while you still can." He chuckled. Jayeon quickly used the red pen and drew an X over the three sections. "Those sections are off-limits for the rest of the game. Remember that."

Luckily for them, they weren't in any of those areas, but judging by the map, they were quite close. Being in the region between B6 and B7, but more on the B7 side, to be exact. "Okay, now moving on to who has died in the last six hours. "Firstly, 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢." He laughed.

'What a weirdo....' Jayeon thought as she scrunched up her nose.

"How about to make this fun? Let's say who killed the person and how. So 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢 was killed by Kang Jihoon, who brutally stabbed her. 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 was killed by Park Jongseong, who shot him in the head, karma at its finest. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧, 𝐒𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐞𝐮𝐧, and 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐢𝐚 were killed by Lee Hayeon all three slit in the throat. Damn maybe we already found our winner. So, to round it up, 𝟔 people have died so far, including Heejin. Anyways, be sure to keep your ears open for the next announcement and keep fighting!"

"Damn, Hayeon is taking this shit seriously." Jayeon whispered under her breath as she neatly folded up the map and placed it back next to Jake as well as the pen. Jayeon leaned her head against the wall, sitting silently as she glanced at the two sleeping boys. She should probably wake them up as who knows if they were to get attacked at a random moment.

Just as she stood and was about to wake the pair up, she heard the faint noise of rustling coming from the floor below them. Jayeon grabbed her axe, which was situated on the desk with the other weapons, the gun, potlid, and the knife that they had retrieved from the kitchen for Jake last night. Jayeon took her axe and slipped the knife into her inside hoodie pocket. She slowly started to make her way out of the room and down the stairs case, trying to be as quiet as she could possibly be. The noise got louder as she neared the kitchen. But suddenly, the rustling stopped. "Who- who's there." A tiny voice called out. It belonged to Yang Sohee, the nicest girl in class.

"It's Jayeon. I won't hurt you, Sohee." Jayeon told the girl.

"O-okay." The girl said hesitantly. "But please come out, don't hide." Jayeon put her axe down it the doorway she came up with her arms in the air as she stepped over the axe and entered the kitchen. "Are you alone?" Sohee asked. Jayeon answered yes. This answer made Sohee shift to a much calmer state. "Could I hide here with you?"

"You can, I guess." Jayeon mumbled as she folded her arms, leaning against  the wooden dining table.

"T-thank you." Sohee's voice cracked, and suddenly tears started to pour down her face as she shook ever so slightly.

Jayeon walked up to the trembling girl and wrapped her arms around her as Sohee cried. "What's wrong." Jayeon asked.

"Last night, I-I was chased by Hayeon, and I barely escaped, and I heard that she killed three people last night." She cried. "I could've been the fourth person she killed, I would've been dead right now."

"Okay, but do you really think that I would help you." Jayeon whispered into Sohee's ear.

"What?" Sohee breathlessly whispered as her eyes widened her head still laying on Jayeons shoulder. Without giving Sohee enough time to process what she said or even what's going on, Jayeon took the knife out of her pocket and plunged it deep into Sohee's abdomen. Sohee's large glossy eyes stared straight into Jayeons cold, emotionless eyes.

"You're too nieve." Jayeon stated as she pushed the knife deeper into Sohee, creating a double eneded wound. She harshly pulled the took the knife out of Sohee's stomach and procideed to stab her another three times. Sohee's knees buckled, and she fell to the floor, clutching her stomach, watching the blood ooze out of her wounds.

"I'm sorry." Jayeon stated as she walked over to her axe, which was not so far away. Jayeon picked her axe up from the white tiled floor. Jayeon stared at Sohee as she came back over with the final weapon in her hand. She noticed how Sohee was panicking and breathing heavily as she lay helplessly as she bled out onto the floor.

"Fun fact, I'm Hayeons, sister. I believe we have very similar names." Jayeon stated before she raised her axe in the air and swung at Sohee's neck. Blood squirted up into the air as Sohee's head detached from her body, rolling across the floor to Jayeons feet. "Poor girl, she really thought I would work with her." Jayeon sighed as she looked at Sohee's detached head on the floor. "Rest well, I guess."

▄︻デ𝟑𝟓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍══━一