▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎══━一

"Shit." Jayeon complained, sitting up, wincing in pain as she held her head. Despite the heavy feeling pressuring her head and prompting her to lay back down again, she managed to open her eyes. She looked around the room. They were certainly not on the coach which they were supposed to be on. By the looks of it, they were in a classroom. And scattered across the classroom, her classmates lay unconscious some on the floor, some sitting at desks slumped over. The first thing that ran through her mind was Jay and Jake. Luckily, she didn't have to search for too long as laying by her feet was Jakes head. 'At least he's quiet.' Jayeon snickered to herself as her lips formed a smile. But this wasn't the time for a snarky comment. Jayeon got onto her knees and kneeled by him. "Oi! Jake!" She slapped his cheek gently. No response. "Jake!" She took him by his shirt collars and shook him harshly.

"What." Jake hissed as he slowly opened his eyes. "Oh, hello, beautiful -" Jayeon dropped him, and his head hit the floor. "Owww." He complained. He immediately sat back and was about to whine even more, but his eyes widened in shock. "What's that on your neck." He asked, reaching his hand towards her neck. Jayeon gave him a funny look and slapped his hand away. "No no no I'm being serious." He shook his head and his hand. "Look." He yanked the metal chocker around her neck, pulling Jayeon forward. Luckily, she was able to keep her balance steading herself. Otherwise, she would have fallen on to him.

"What the fuck." Jayeon scoffed starting to feel around her neck and the cold metal pricked her fingers. She looked up at Jake. "You have it too."

"Oh, I do." Jake laughed. "Do you like my new accessory." He asked, smiling sweetly and twinkling his fingers.

"This isn't funny. For all we can know this could be a damn explosive." Jayeon knocked some sense back into him as she noticed a red coloured light on the collar.

"Oh." Jake's smile dropped. Jayeon looked back after hearing shuffling. Everybody started to regain their consciousness and stood up, confused about what was going on. Jayeon and Jake stood up at the same time as everyone else, helping each other up from the floor.

The curtains were opened, and everyone remained silent as they rushed towards the window. Everyone squinted as a bright light flooded into the dark classroom, and the sound of a helicopters propellers rang through the air. The aircraft landed, and armed men rushed to the sides of the helicopter. A man in a red and black tracksuit similar to the colour of their uniforms climbed out of the helicopter. Moments later, the classroom door flew open, and everyone snapped their heads to the door. Men in green camo jumpsuits escorted the man in the tracksuit who looked like he was in his sixties. He had a fresh hair cut, and defined wrinkles decorated his skin.

Everyone immediately scrambled to the back of the classroom at the first sight of the guns being carried being pushed around in the chaos Jayeon became separated from Jake. She stumbled as one of her classmates ran into her but as soon as she was about to hit the floor their to catch her bestfriend Jay who caught her before impact. "Are you okay?" He whispered as he helped her back onto her feet.

"Yes thank you." Jayeon nodded as she responded back to the boy. Not wanting to be seperated from her freind again she held onto his arm.

The elderly male stood at the podiem situated at the front of the classroom. A taller female student (Kim Yoonah) who could see over the crowd of her peers mumbled a name. "Mr Choi." Jayeon didn't recognise the face nor name, but she kept listening.

"Sit down, everyone now!" A soldier came forward and shouted at the top of his lungs. Some people managed to find a chair but others had to sit on the floor. As she sat Jayeon brought her knees up to her chest she had one arm around her legs and still held onto Jay with her other.