▄︻デ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍══━一

"So Hayeon, would you like to join our group since you're Jayeons sister." Jay offered. By now, they had marked off all the danger zones on Jake's map and decided to go somewhere safer so they could talk.

"Why not." Hayeon shrugged as she sat cross-legged. "There's not many people who would want to join forces with me, especially after this morning's announcement."

"There was another announcement?" Jake questioned, turning to look at Jayeon, who laid her head against a tree trunk looking at the sky above.

"Yeah, there was." Jayeon confirmed as she brought her head down to look at him. "That's why I was up before the both of you." Jayeon rolled her eyes. "That blasted old man woke me up." She stated as she folded her arms.

Jay chuckled before turning his attention to Hayeon. "Then what did the announcement say about you?" Jay enquired.

"That I've killed three people." Hayeon said bluntly.

Jay went silent. "Oh." Jake said with wide eyes. "Well, I guess I can tell why you two are sisters." He joked, quickly letting go of what the girl said.

"How?" The two girls asked as they turned their heads to him.

"Except for having the same nose and eyes, the bluntness in your talking, you both murdered a person, yet you're acting like it's not a big deal." Jake explained. "Oh, and that you both are unhinged."

"We're not unhinged." Jayeon laughed.

"Okay then, Hayeon, how did you kill the three girls then." Jake asked.

"I slit all their throats." Hayeon said with a straight face.

"And Jayeon?"

"Stabbed Sohee multiple times and cut her head off." She explained quickly. "And you know how I killed Chaeun."

"I tell you, Jay, they're unhinged." Jake turned to Jay, who was barely listening to the conversation.

"You call them unhinged, then let's talk about what happened with Soomin." Jay chuckled. "You were acting like a mad scientist as you mixed the poison into her food."

Jake was silent. "Yeah, Jake, you really showed your true colours." Jayeon joked.

"Hasn't everybody?" Jake spoke. "This game has shown us how everybody is capable of murdering another person, even someone you may be close to. At this point, most people would do anything to win."

Hayeon sighed as she glanced down at the floor. "They really do." She mumbled under her breath, but Jay was the only person to notice.

"So what shall we do now?" Jay sighed.

"I may have an idea." Hayeon said. "It may be a bad one, but it couldn't hurt to try."

"So what is it then?" Jayeon questioned.

"We go after four people, Haeun, Minji, Hana, and Yerim." Hayeon stated. "Those four are best friends right, plus they could be dangerous if they are together, especially if they use the power of outnumbering their opponents. So if we go up against them and kill all four, then their won't be any groups left, and it'll be easy to knock everyone else out."