"He is not used to hardships. How will he live like this?" Aqia mumbled, pitting a hand over her forehead.

Unaiza came forward and plopped the tray on the table. As usual, she crouched down and served the cups to both of them.

"Let him stand on his feet, Mom. Let him see the adversaries of this world if he wants to make himself big. Dad will eventually realize that what Huzaifa wants isn't bad but before that, I agree to let him prove his worth," Haider affirmed, squeezing Aqia's hand.

While all Unaiza was feeling right now was a deep pain that seemed like a physical ache, eating her with every passing second.

                   __________________

He was in such a deep and nice sleep when someone shook his shoulder harshly. He groaned and changed his side, instead of getting up. If someone woke him up in the morning without any reason, he hated this and always insulted the hell out of that person.

"Oh hero, wake up!" Someone shouted very near to his ear.

He made a fist of his hands angrily and slightly opened his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Get up, bro. It's seven already. I have to leave for my job. Have breakfast," he murmured.

Huzaifa exhaled as his words registered in his mind before rubbing his eyes to rub the sleep out of them. He got up, staring at his friend Farhan in irritation but of course, he couldn't say anything to him.

"Just seven and you woke me up this early?" He complained in irritation.

"That's a bright day for at this time. I won't be available for you to make breakfast for you later on," Farhan told him.

Huzaifa nodded. "I'll come. And thank you for waking me up."

After Farhan was gone, he fought an urge to fall back on the bed. But he couldn't do so. It was his friend's house and not his. And of course, in a while, he had his next modeling shoot in the evening.

After leaving his house, he came directly to Farhan's house. He was his university friend but then he joined his father's shop after his sudden demise, leaving his studies in between. Farhan's apartment was near and he was in contact with him hence he seemed a better option to stay for a while before he would find some better place to live. Farhan for now lived alone here for job purposes. That was one of the reasons too why he chose him as most of his other friends lived with their families.

Huzaifa stopped a yawn by placing his hand over his mouth before leaving the bed. He slid the slippers in his feet and made his way inside the washroom. Thank God, Farhan had a spare fresh toothbrush. Quickly, Huzaifa brushed his teeth and led the way for the shower. But as soon as he entered the shower cubicle and pushed the knob, ice-cold water dropped from it. He hissed before moving away.

What the hell was that?

He waited for a while in wait for the water to turn hot or at least lukewarm but nothing happened. The weather was so cold these days. How would he take a shower like this? Getting disgruntled, he dashed out of the room and entered the small lounge.

Farhan's apartment was very small. It only consisted of a tiny lounge, two rooms, and a single American-style kitchen. He had given Huzaifa a separate room when he approached him. Right now, he found Farhan sitting over the kitchen table with the prepared breakfast.

On Huzaifa's sight, he smiled. "Are you up?"

"Why there is no hot water in the shower?" He questioned abruptly, completely forgetting Farhan's stance.

"The warm water is broken unfortunately for a while. So I just boil water for my own use whenever necessary," he replied, calmly.

A few lines appeared on Huzaifa's forehead. "What?" He whizzed while scratching his nose. "Tell me how can I manage it?"

"It depends on the availability of the gas. In this area, there is a specific timing for it. Means three hours in the morning from three to six and two in the evening and three at night so we have to manage according to it," Farhan said, soaking a big piece of rusk in the cup of tea.

Huzaifa's jaw dropped. What the actual fudge was he saying? He never came across any of such things. In his house, he only knew how to use things, and then how and from where they came, he had no idea.

"So I should boil water quickly then," he muttered, moving around.

"No, the gas isn't available now. I even made breakfast with difficulty. If you had to shower, then you need to wake up before six, or else there will be only cold water," Farhan clarified and it shocked Huzaifa further.

"Come on, have breakfast or it will get cold," he invited him.

Cold. Cold. Cold.

He suddenly realized about the chilly weather and then quickly wore his shirt which he had pulled over his left shoulder.

Perhaps Tashfeen was right. The life away from the luxury of your own house wasn't a bed full of roses.

                 ___________________

AssalamoAlikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter. ❤

Hope you like it.

So Huzaifa left and is facing many problems. Do you think will he survive without luxuries?

What will happen next?

It's going to be amazing and interesting in the life of our main leads so stay glued. ❤

Plz vote and comment.  ❤❤