“ Shona, you have to act same for a week we can't loose after coming so far, we were waiting months for this deal to happen, this is a golden chance to get them and if we failed they will be more cautious in future and it will be hard to catch them” He told me while I understood the gravity of the situation, I nodded positively.

“ Don't worry I will not let them win” I said in determination while he pecked my forehead.

“ We should go home late bua might doubt us. By the way, when did you buy this farmhouse, you should have told me I might have more options so you can select accordingly. ” He said while I signed.

“ Uff, I bought this last month when I was planning for this but I guess we can use it for holidays and it's not bad I needed this in the outskirts and peace” O told him while he nodded.

“ Aryan is waiting for you outside, you'll go with him I'll come after you” He said while I nodded and walked out not before pecking his cheeks.

.

.

.

I entered the house and saw everyone tense. Maa came running and hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes feeling her warmth, she cupped my cheeks and pecked my forehead.

“ Mera bacha kha thi tu hum sab kitne pareshan ho gaye the, aage se ek message hi kar diya kar na beta” She said her voice dropped with tension.

( where were you my child, we were so worried, next time text us if you're getting late)

“ Yes, maa I am fine don't worry.” I said while I saw bua rolling her eyes, “ Roll your eyes as much as you want after one week I'll kick you out of this house and you will be rolling on floor” I said in my mind, while maa was checking me as if I was hurt and I was concealing it.

“ Thank god, my child came home safely” She said while I smiled lightly.

“ Yes, maa finally I came home” I said to her, meaning each and every word.

“ Go freshen up, dinner is ready” She said and I am doomed now.

“ Actually maa, today my boss treated us a pizza party, so I am not hungry” I told her while she nodded.

“ Ohk go and take a rest I'll send milk for you, pizza is not enough” She said while I nodded, no matter how much I hate milk but I will always choose to drink it because it is prepared by my meera maa, who loves me wholeheartedly.

.

.

.

I was busy with my design. When Abhi came after having dinner, he closed the door and came to me. He took my sketch & paper and kept it on the nightstand. I didn't say anything as I was eagerly waiting for him to come and claim me but my excitement went in vain when he kept his head on my lap. Well this is good too, it's just my mind has turned into a pervert.

“ Let's sleep Shona, I couldn't sleep properly in these months, as you were not hugging me back” He said while a smile played on my lips, I started roaming my hands into his hairs. We both are addicted to each other to the point that Sleeping apart is actually affecting our health. Soon he grabbed me by my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck. we laid in silence, nobody spoke a comfortable silence, so we drifted into dreamland.

A week passed in the snap of eyes, Abhi was busy with his work, more precisely collecting each and every proof he could which would get them into the prison. I continued my cold behaviour with everyone as it was the matter of a week and I didn't want to ruin their hard work by behaving like immature. I focused on my work and indirectly I kept Bua busy so that she gets less time to spy on others. I feel so bad for her, she got a life and still failed to preserve her safely. She failed as a mother, I can't even imagine how it feels, having a mother but she hates you, it's far better then to be an orphan. Today is the most awaited and important day. Today Ishita and Prisha will get justice along with all the victims whom they have used for their own benefits. My thoughts broke when I got the notification, I saw it was Abhi.