Chapter: Truth Of a Kleo?

Mattheo's POV

I wondered if she got the gift, one i've specially prepared on my own. Without anyone's Help. 

I wonder if she liked it, perhaps she even loved it? maybe wearing it? oh how im dying to know how she feels right now, She's Probably Jumping around happily right?

"Please tell me your thoughts are about work, judging from your face i know its about her but i swear if its a cringy cheesy Bullshit again-" Leo Spoke in irritation while looking at me like im crazy.

"I am thinking about her" I Replied simply. "I should remind you she's  the reason i feel anything in general, am i so wrong to think about her?" i add.

"No, But not when its all delusional" He stated.

"Its not delusional-" i protested, a frown appeared at my face.

"Its just, i was wondering. y'know like i made her a box of gift, im just wondering how happy she would be right now" i add. He looked at me like i've lost my mind. Which i did but come on im not that Insane! well No thats a lie, Anyone that knew my background would know im not even close to sane. but thats the thing, Ashley is the only one that ever brought up a side of me i never knew of. a side that feels.

"As your possibly Only friend. i'll say yea she probably doesn't." He states. "Realistically speaking, she would find you creepy and even ask a restraining order, not that it would stop you" He adds.

"Touché dude" i say placing my fist into my chest, pretended that it hurt.

"Just stating the facts matt, she Doesn't know you, she wouldn't understand your reasons, not that it should even be normalized" He shrug before Handing me a pile of paper.

"These are last night's reports," he handed it and walked out the office before stopping on his tracks

"Matt?" He looked at me for a moment. i tilted my head before responding 

"What is it?" i ask

"It's Not that im being harsh to you, i understand your problems. She might be the only key to your solution but don't overgo" He reminded me.

"Im not my father Leo. i won't do anything that would harm her." I was serious about this. i know. The Kleo family's backstory was never great, every Male from this side of my family were born this way, but. Unlike my father or grandfather. i rather get her to like me naturally, not forcefully.

He only nodded before heading out the door, I understood Leo's concern. He's worried that i might do something i could regret, yet. He also needs to understand im not the type to harm someone i care about. only ones that Harms those i care for.

I looked back at the files only to see them empty..Did he just troll me!?

there was a note paper on the middle of the pile

'Idiot, i already told you i finished your files regarding yesterday Via text did you forget? -_-'

That Trolling bastard. i found myself Snorting at this

He acts cold yet i can't help but find his random acts like this amusing. Leo was cold looking, he was the warmest guy i knew. yes he thinks realistically but he also thinks through ways to make people around him laugh a little. even if some of his jokes sounds..sarcastic.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Today went tiring. after Leo left i had to attend about 2-3 meetings with the team. crazy enough. all had this stupid idiot that couldn't understand a single sentence of what i told even after having to explain why the 'ideas' he comes up with would be plagiarism of another company.