Chapter: Start

His POV:

It was Raining Heavily tonight..

I already asked Mr Halt to cancel the left over meetings for another day due to the heavy weather, I barely doubt I can Handle another meeting.

It's not that I find them That annoying actually, it's just due to the fact that I Don't think I can handle another 4 hours of Faking my smile and understanding.

It's not because Im fake either it's just that I am not really able to understand such emotions. Father always told me it was A genetic situation, He had the same issue. So did my grandfather, and my great grandfather and so On.

Odd reasons proved that it was only towards the Male of the family. I'd wish I took Mother's Genes more instead since I feel.. Like a empty shell around others. One That won't be able to understand actually emotions and feelings like others.

But perhaps it's for the best, I rather not follow father's footsteps.

"Sir, all the meetings has been cancelled. Would you like me to drop you off?" Emma Asks, Emma was my secretary that's been around for 2 years by now, This company..

It's the only thing that made sense in my life. None of the workers from this company knew about my situation, yet still I feel Safe enough to call it home.

Perhaps because it's the only thing I've built myself..

"There's no need for that, I Have some things left anyways so you could head Home now Emma" I replied while having a sip from the water glass.

Emma Looked at me, a bit  of uncertainty Crossed her face, I ignored it though. I know Emma And she's been a great Secretary for the past 2 Years But.
She always Mixes up Personal matters with Business ones, I can't exactly blame her I suppose, I do have quite a handsome face. I just can't return the feelings she does feel however.

"Alright than. Good evening Sir" She than Replied before leaving, closing the door behind her.

I continued on with whatever work I had left before deciding to head out. It was by now around.. 11PM it was already pretty late and the left over meetings have already been cancelled.

I'll probably Stop by the store to buy some instant noodles since I hadn't gotten the time for a dinner break.

The weather has gotten quite.. Heavier.

Not that it's an issue for me. I like the rain nights, Even if I despise being soaked it reminds me of mother in so many ways.

_________________________________________

The store wasn't far, I was greatful for the fact that my car had it's roof this time, I took my umbrella before getting off the car.

I just hope they have the Ramen noodles I want.

Entering the Shop, I just directly sped up towards the Noodle Section. My eyes directlt scanning for Shin noddles. Those have the best Spicy flavor I just can't get enough of.

Upon finally landing on the Shin noddles I made sure to grab a couple extra for other days.

"Is this all?" The cashier asks and I just Nod. Paying for it, they placed it over into a plastic and handed over.

I was glad I managed to spot them since they aren't as easy to find.

"I'll be there in a few moments wait a little longer" I heard a random female Voice say close by, before I know it. I bumped into that female.

"Oh Shit I'm sorr—" I had paused for a momentarily, Fuck was she beautiful.

She seemed to be in a hurry, what was this feeling all of a sudden? So unfamiliar..

I barely could make out what she even told me, she just Picked up her phone and left just like that, the feelings I got for a moment just Dissapeared all of a sudden. Was that what people call Love at first sight?

Was this what father felt when he met my mother? Was that why He was obsessed with her? Because she was the only Key for his emotions?

It started making sense to me now, Why Father went through such Lengths. But, I would never. I saw her and That Innocent and naive face she had.. I can never Allow her to get hurt.

No, I want to protect her from everything instead.

Even if I end up risking my life in process...