Scar smiled, "I'm sure she likes you. I mean she's agreeing to go to your game, so that's a good sign."

"Yeah, but there are so many guys on my team that girls swoon over. They just have that perfect fit and good body- "

Scar laughed, interrupting Adam.

"Dude, I swear you act so gay sometimes." Scar said and Adam flushed red.

"HEY! I do not!"

Scar rolled his eyes, "Sureeee."

Adam grumbled.

"You can come out, I'll support you." Scar said, smirking and Adam rolled his eyes.

"For the last time, I'm not gay!"

Scar chuckled, "Anyway, good luck with your girl."

"Thanks. I just gotta be confident."

Scar nods and smiles, "That's it. You got this."

-

Scar waited for Grian outside of the auditorium so they could walk home together.

Scar tapped his feet impatiently; he was worried something bad was happening in the city while Grian was taking his sweet time.

Scar, not able to wait anymore, walked into the auditorium and ran into Grian.

"Oww." Grian grumbled, rubbing his forehead.

"Oh cod, sorry Gri. I just came in to grab you." Scar said, helping Grian to his feet.

"It's alright."

"Great, now let's get going."

Grian looked surprised at how fast Scar was walking and he jogged over to his friend.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Grian asked, finally catching up to Scar.

"I- just...have stuff I need to do."

Grian raised an eyebrow but barely had anytime to talk as Scar grabbed his hand and dragged him across the street.

"Hey-! Slow down, we have time!"

Scar sighed, "Sorry, sorry. It's just...this is important."

They got to their homes and Scar practically ran inside to change and go on patrol.

Grian's Perspective-

Grian was sitting out on his porch, doing his homework in the peaceful outdoors.

He sighed and leaned his head back onto the wall and he stared up at the sky.

Just then, he saw someone walking down the street, muttering something.

Grian turned his attention to him and saw that he was wearing a black shirt that had an orange and blue v on it, matching black boots and shorts, and a bow and arrows.

Grian and the guy made eye contact and the guy looked caught.

"Er- are you the superhero I've heard so much about?" Grian asked and the guy cleared his throat.

"That would be me, civilian! Your superhero, Hot Guy!"

Grian blinked, "Er- okay..."

They fell into an awkward silence before Grian decided to say something.

"Why are you here?" Grian asked.

"Just surveying the town to make sure everything's safe. Why are you here?"

"This is my house."

Hot guy blinked and then laughed awkwardly, "Probably should've thought that one through..."

Grian nodded slowly, "So do you actually have powers are you just some guy in a costume?"

Hot Guy looked offended, "Hey, I actually do have powers, thank you very much."

Grian didn't look convinced and Hot Guy sighed.

"Maybe after you're here for a bit, you'll realize that I'm a great superhero."

"How did you know I'm new here?"

Hot Guy laughed nervously, "I- uhh- I don't recognize you! That's how."

"You know everyone in this town?" Grian asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm very observant."

Grian scoffed before rolling his eyes, "Yeah, sure."

Hot Guy grumbled and Grian shrugged.

"So you're keeping the town safe?" Grian asked.

"Have you not seen the news? I just protected you guys last night!"

"Oh yeah, I did hear about that."

"Exactly." Hot Guy said proudly, folding his arms as if he closed the case.

Grian shrugged and Hot Guy leaned on the railing on the porch.

"Don't you have a city to patrol?" Grian asked and Hot Guy shrugged.

"I already finished my job."

"Good for you. But I still have homework to do."

They fell into silence and Hot Guy then pushed himself off the railing.

"Well, I better get going."

"Yeah, alright."

Hot Guy frowned as he looked at Grian.

"What?" Grian asked.

"Well you just look as though you haven't warmed up to the town or me. I'm helping protect you."

"Life's hard, alright? We all got our own troubles. And besides, it's hard to get on my good side."

"Well how do I get there?"

Grian shrugs, "Doesn't matter. You're busy keeping the city safe. Probably won't have time talking to a random guy like me."

"Well I'd like to be on your good side and get to know you."

Grian shrugs again.

"You know, I've seen you and that Scar kid walking around together. Is he on your good side?"

"So you're a stalker too?" Grian asked, smirking.

"Just answer the question!"

Grian chuckled before sighing.

"I don't know...he's kind of annoying to be honest."

Hot Guy frowned.

"Is...anyone on your good side?"

"I- ...like I said, life is hard- "

"Well maybe it'll be easier if you let people be on your good side and help."

Grian sighed, "Look, you're just a hero, you don't have time to waste with me. So might as well stay out of my life."

Grian then got up, grabbed his books, and walked into his home, slamming the door behind him. 

I got that Kirby jaywalking conversation from a Failboat video. I've been rewatching a lot of him recently, he's really funny, I suggest checking his videos out. He plays a lot of Kirby, so I understand if you wouldn't wanna watch that, but he's got good humor and the chat is one of the funnest communities to be a part of (here's the video that the conversation is taken from :D