Chapter 9 : Tree climbing and throwing time!

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3 rd PERSON POV.

Izuku was progressing fast and Kurama has his plans to for today. Izuku just finished his morning run and was about to move onto his parkour training when Kurama suddenly said " Wait kit, Its time for you to learn the second chakra control exercise. I think you can get this one done relatively quickly.".

Izuku stopped walking as he thought ( Alright sensei, what is it?). Kurama answered (Its called the tree climbing exercise, but instead of climbing it with your hands and legs, you must push enough chakra to the bottom of your feet or shoes to stick to the tree. The advanced form of this one is to jump from tree's randomly on their sides.).

Izuku nodded understanding, Izuku took permission from his Mom to go to the group of trees behind the house. Izuku as soon as he arrvied there thought that using the same method as he used with the leaf exercise as it is best like his sensei says.

Izuku lifted 1 leg, put it on the tree, slowly transferred chakra into it until he felt it firmly stay and lifted himself on the leg, now standing horizontally on one leg, Izuku put the other leg and slowly channeled chakra to the bottom of the feet. 

Izuku then removed the chakra from the first leg and put it even higher and channeled chakra into it, faster than the before step. After getting to the top, Izuku would slid down and start again. Izuku after a couple hours found himself able to walk at normal pace, up and down the tree.

Izuku then went to get breakfast. Inko who saw Izuku asked " Izuku, go take a shower and come to eat.", Izuku shook his head as he said " Mom, I will be training for a bit more, I just came to get breakfast.".

Inko thought a bit and said " I will allow it as long as it doesn't involve sprinting ok?", Izuku nodded his head and sat on the table and had toast with Omlette. After finishing his breakfast, Izuku went back to the tree and started again. 

After 2 more hours. 

It is 10 am and we can see Izuku being able to run up and down the tree at slow speed as Kurama said " Well done, you will continue running up and down the trees instead of your running on treadmill for the next 1 week for 3 hours, ok?". Izuku who is confused asked " why?". Kurama said ( So you can increase the amount of chakra inside you.). 

Izuku nodded as he looked at the time and saw he still has more than a hour of free time. Kurama said (Come to your mindscape, I shall teach you something new.) Izuku nodded as he sat under the tree and closed his eyes as he was pulled into the mindscape. Izuku bowed in greeting to Kurama-sensei and looked at Kurama, ready to begin.

Kurama then created a few shuriken and kunai and said " These are called shuriken and kunai, shuriken are used to throw at their opponents, It can't kill unless it has Wind chakra added to it so its a safe throwing weapon for you. These knife shaped ones are kunai, you can either use them for throwing or close quarter fighting. I will teach you to throw them today ok?".

Izuku nodded as he also created some shuriken and kunai, after a few tries of getting the size wrong. Kurama with his human like hands showed Izuku how to hold the shuriken and throw it, Izuku managed to to hold one properly and throw it but needs to work on accuracy.