Chapter 8: Chakra! and next step in Fuinjutsu learning.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi gaki ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

I am getting more and more into writing for some reason . Maybe its because I love your comments. please show support . I shall also try improve more and more on the story. With the pace this book is getting reads . Its not long before we hit 10K reads . so CHEERS!

3rd person POV.

The Midoriya family spent the night in the mansion and finally checked the villa they were gonna move into. It was a 3-storied villa, with a hall, kitchen and 2 bed rooms in first floor. Lounge, play area and another bedroom in the second floor and a whole floor for gym on third. Inko decided that she and Izuku will sleep in one room till she is sure that he doesn't have any recurring nightmares.

The furniture was already fitted. Izuku went to him and his mom's room and saw there was a king size bed for both of them. Inko and Izuku already finished their breakfast and Izuku then went to the gym floor to see what is there.

As soon as Izuku arrived, he saw a treadmill. huge trampoline, balance balls, skipping rope, a long length of jumping mats for him to practice his speed-running tricks without hurting himself too much. Izuku also saw hand grips and dumbbells on the floor in various weights from 1 kg to 20 kg's. Kurama looking through Izuku exclaimed "This equipment is perfect for your practice my child. Now lets start with stretching like you saw in the video.".

Izuku nodded and started freely swinging his arms side to side, rotating hips, jumping on each legs to get rid rid of the stiff joints and was finally ready. Izuku put on some runner shoes and got on the treadmill. Putting the speed at 8kmph, Izuku started running. After 20 minutes, Izuku slowly started getting exhausted and paused the treadmill. and got off, breathing a bit heavily. Kurama then suddenly said in his head ( Oh, kit. I forgot to tell you how to unlock your chakra. lets do it now.). 

Izuku nodded as he asked " What should I do sensei?", Kurama felt a bit of pride being called sensei and replied ( Sit in a meditative position and only concentrate on reaching to a warm energy in your, when you reach it, you will see various rings appear. Guide your chakra through them and you should be done.). 

Due to the walls being sound-proofed, there is no disturbance to Izuku who told his mom, that he will be at lunch at 2 PM. Izuku then sat down cross-legged and slowly steadied his breathing and closed his eyes searching deep into himself.

2hours has passed and Izuku didn't even move for flinch, that amount of concentration he had was extraordinary, Kurama thought to himself (If Naruto had this kind of patience and concentration. He would have been a legend by 14 itself. This kid is a true hard-worker, you made a good choice my friend.).

Izuku was lost to the feeling of time, only devoting himself to reach for the slight warmth feeling that he seem to be getting closer to. Izuku then saw a blue fame like energy in front of him. In his conscious, Izuku slowly grabbed the flame, feeling it as a part of his own and looking around seeing many circle patters that his sensei told him about.

Izuku slowly willed for the chakra to start flowing in a serene manner through the loops, one at a time. After 20 minutes, Izuku managed to pass his chakra through all of them, felt a burst of energy as he opened his eyes. Izuku can see transparent Blue energy called chakra around him, Izuku went to a nearby mirror and saw how the chakra looked, it looked denser from the outside. Izuku then stopped the chakra from flowing out of his body let out a breadth of exhaustion.