Chapter 31: 1 vs 1 fights part 2

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

Back on the mic, present announced, " LETS MOVE ONTO THE NEXT MATCH-UP!, WE NOW GOT MEI HATSUME, THE TECH GENIUS FROM THE SUPPORT CLASS VERSUS ERASERHEAD'S WANNABE-SON FROM GENERAL DEPARTMENT, HITOSHI SHINSO!", A smack was heard as Present mic had a lump over his head and Aizawa a smoking fist. 

Both contestants are seen walking out of the corners with one of them being extremely wrapped in gadgets and the other walking over to the middle with hands in pockets. Midnight then yelled "BEGIN", Shinso immediately asked " What are those gadgets?", Mei beamed as she answered "they-", Immediately fell silent as Shinso said "Walk out.", Wordlessly, Mei just walked out as Midnight announced " WINNER WITH WALKOUT IS HITOSHI SHINSO". Many in the crowd were shocked at what happened as Present Mic asked "That was.... Shota, could you explain what happened there?". Aizawa crossed his arms as he said "I won't since, his quirk is his only way to victory.".

Many contestants grumbled as Present Mic announced "Anyways, moving on from that, we got FROM THE HERO CLASS 1-A, THE PIKACHU WANNA-BE WITH PSYDUCK PERSONALITY, DENKI KAMINARI! BATTLING AGAINST HIS MUSCLE HEAD BEST FRIEND OF HERO CLASS 1-A, EJIROU KIRISHIMA!".

Cheers and laughs were heard as a grumbling Kaminari came out cursing at Present mic with a slightly embarrassed Kirishima from the other side. Walking upon the stage,  Midnight got a nod from both the contestants as she brought the mic to her mouth as she began the countdown "ALRIGHT, 3.... 2.... 1.... BEGIN", Kaminari yelled " I will finish this one move bro, 1million volts!!", Kirishima hardens his body to the max as he yells, "I already knew bro, I will tank it!", Lightning hit Kirishima producing a bit of smoke, Kirishima the jumped through the smoke shocking many and decked a dumb-mode Kaminari in the face making him fly-off the edge onto the grass.

Kirishima looks fine except for the burnt marks and panting cause of all the endurance he spent to tank the hit. Midnight then announces "The Pikachu is unconscious, THIS MATCH GOES TO MACHOKE-, I MEAN KIRISHIMA.". Pumping his fist up, Kirishima waits till his friend gets carried out and follows after.

Present-mic then looks at the list as he announces from the booth, "NOW THAT WAS A GOOD POKEMON BATTLE FOLKS, LETS MOVE ONTO THE NEXT FIGHT WHICH IS BETWEEN THE STEELIX, TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU AND BATTLING THIS STEELIX WILL BE THE WANNA-BE SPIDERMAN, HANTA SERO.".

Coming out of the entrance while glaring at Present mic, both boys come onto the stage as Tetsutetsu smirks confidently as he says "I already know your quirk and will be my victory!", as Sero says "We will see man, You look to alike to Kirishima.", Tetsutetsu gets a bit of a tick mark hearing the same comment over and over again. 

Midnight then announces "ALRIGHT BOYS, 3... 2.... 1... BEGIN!", Sero immediately throws his tape wrapping around a Tetsutetsu who was too sow to dodge and tries to swing it around but is confused as he is not able to, Tetsutesu smirks as he says "When I harden into steel, my weight will also increases up to 300kgs.", Sero smirks as he says "I wanted to save this for future but-", The tape starts retracting fast along with a surprised Tetsutetsu as Sero unwraps the tape at the last moment which sends Tetsutetsu airborne and onto the grass unable to stop himself.