𝟭𝟴. 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 🔞

As soon as both of you reached to the chembers, Jungkook looked at Zara who was waiting for both of you

"Whatever happens, no one should disturb me tonight you get that?" Saying Jungkook locked the door.

He looks at you with hungry eyes. You maintain the eye contact and feel the sexual tension in the room.

Jungkook smashed his lips to yours and your tongue dance accordingly. You walk backwards and Jungkook walked towards the bed mouth kissing each other.

When you finally feel the bed behind you, you were pressed by him on the bed. Mouth on leaving.

As you let go of his lips you pant for air. But Jungkook doesn't stop. He put sloppy kisses on your neck, licking and sucking it softly. Making you moan which is music to his ears right now.

He spot a sweet place under your earlobe. And suck on that spot. Making sure to leave a beautiful purple looking mark.

You look at him with anticipation when he wank your top away just to ripped your bra. You whine a little when his mouth sucked in your perky nipples.

"Am...ah! Fuck!" You moan he smirk on it. He likes it when you behave so fucked up only for him. Only for his touch. Only for his tongue.

"Yes dol, tell me you like it!" Saying he slapped in your boobs making it bounce back to him. And he gave another one.

"Oh shit!" You whimper. "Mhm... I do.. I fuckin love it." You say. He took turn in your both boobs and now he is kissing your stomach.

Going down he played with the hem of your jeans along with your panties, not really opening it.

"Stop teasing will you? You greeted your teeth and he chuckled.

"Impatient are we?" He said and in a moment you were naked. You sit on the bed when his fingers played in the slippery surface of your clit.

"So fucking wet for me you horny horny doll!" He said again colliding lips with your onse.

Now you are hungrily unbuttoning his shirts. As soon as the shirt is gone you touched the six packs. Damn these are fine. Just like biscuits.

Your mouth can not resist so you lick on his abs and he hiss in return. Now you are zipping down his pants. His manhood stood still as you pull the pants down.

"Gosh you are sexy!" You complimented your man. Now both of you are naked and playing with each other.

He moved you and now both of you are in sixty nine position. He is eating you out while you are giving him blow. It's like the whole room is full of moaning, groaning, sucking and licking sounds.

"God doll just like that, your mouth...agh!" Jungkook moan in your clit and you lick to his tip more and more.

It didn't take you both to cum in each others mouth. You swallow him when you sit down.

As soon as you sit you watch his chin glistering with your juices. Not gonna lie it feels good. But before you could say anything, you were pushed to your bed and he was hovering over you.

"I want you to make mine, right now!" He said eyes shining with lust!

"Do it..." You say without any hesitation. And with that he rubbed his hard member in your entrance.

You hiss in response and "here it goes baby.... May be you'll feel something weird don't worry about it." He said and before you could say anything, he was inside you.

"Oh fuck!" You roll your eyes in the back. It feels so fucking good.

"Tell me when I can move!" He groan. You can say he is holding himself back. Cause of course he is a demigod his sex strike might be higher than yours.

"Ah.. now" you moan. He slowly started to thrust into you. Slow and good.

"Oh fuck! You feel like I belong here only." He closed his eyes where his dick buried inside you.

"I can tell why we are..ah... soulmate" you say while taking him good.

"For heaven sake I can not get any other pussy after this." His forehead sweating and he is holding into you.

It has been few minutes already and Jungkook is taking you slow. Not that you hate it or something, but you wanted more. You needed more. You were growing impatient at this point.

"Fuck me kook! Harder!!" You finally said looking deep into his eyes. Lust covered in them.

A smirk appeared in his face. "Trust me baby, I more than wanna fuck you, but you won't be able to take it just yet. I promise next round will be a fuck show!" Saying he hit your spot and you shake in response.

"Oh yesss!! Right there!" You moan and he got the clue.

He hit the spot continuously and made sure you enjoy every time he hits the spot.

"I think I will....ahhh" you could not finish your sentence and you cream him in a moment.

As soon as you came. His dick was covered all over, the extra sloppiness took over him and he came within few.

You both pant. And then it happened. He just came inside you his hot liquid was felt by your senses. With that you suddenly feel your whole body is burning.

What is this feeling? Seems like you have 108 degrees of fever on you. For a moment you felt like your skin is burning,your bones are cracking and your head is spinning.

"What the fuck!" You shout out loud. Jungkook looked at you and put a kiss on your forehead. It took few seconds and you were feeling normal again.

Jungkook smiled and plop himself beside you in the bed. Panting. Calming down from his high.

"The fuck just happened to me?" You asked him more than confused. I mean you had sex so many times, you have also let people come inside you but never in the earth something like this ever happened. You felt like shit for sometime and after that boom! It was like magic. Well, now you are feeling more than fine. Fresh like horse.

He smiled again. "You just went through the change. Relax." He said.

"What kind of change?" As you asked he explained that you were finally officially a princess now. Your body went through the change. You were no longer a human and now you were half human, you were now immortal and you will get some of your superpower real soon.

Wow! So much to process!!

"Round two?" Jungkook asked with lustful voice.

"Fuck yes!" You replied. And with that you were now in your fours and Jungkook's dick was already poking your entrance.

.

.

.

AN

Wah!!! It finally happened!!
Oh gosh you guys have no shame or what?

Anyway,
My new Taehyung book is here you guys...😭😭😭😭😭

It's called
"When the moon shines"

It's also a ware wolf AU!

So do give it a read

Love you all ❤️🥺

-sammy 🌼