𝟳. 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 💎

"Good morning babygirl!" You open your eyes slowly and you discover Jungkook lying beside of you.

"What the fuck? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"What do you mean by that. It's my place I can be anywhere I want." He said matter of factly.

You were about to say something when he again said "I know you are naked under the cover, you don't have to say anything. I came to say get ready we are going under water today." He said.

"I don't have clothes to wear." You say rolling on the bed. Making sure that you are covering your body.

"Have you checked your closet? Why would you?" He scoffed and left the room giving you the privacy you need.

As soon as he is gone,you walk to the closet and damn. There were so many clothes. Too many to be honest. And not to mention all of them are your type. It is looking as if you have hand picked every one of the clothes, shoes and accessories.

You smirk a little. Being the love of hell prince is not that bad.

As you walk to the washroom to get fresh you can not help but to wonder how things will be now.

__________________

Naomi is talking to Cloudia as Theodora helping her to set the table for the breakfast.

"So did you like her?" Naomi asked.

"I don't see a reason not to like her. But if you ask me, she is a bit weird." Cloudia says.

"Why would you say that?" Theodora can not help but ask.

"She is not weird you guys, she is just modern day girl. The last time one of us was in earth was around 1200 and now it's 2024 there. So people has changed a lot. We are just having cultural shock that's it." Misha try to give her logic to her other sister like princess.

"That can be a thing." Iris join the conversation. "Also, I don't think she understood the whole soulmate and master kept relationship." She said her concern.

"Never forget that she is Jungkook's soul mate you guys" Calistia finally said and all of them laughed together.

__________________

"How will we go underwater again?" You asked to the man who is checking you out from up and down.

His sexual tension is so visible on his face that you could read it like a magazine.

"By a snap of my fingers!" He said and walk to you. Jungkook looked at you closely and then his eyes trail from your eyes to your lips. He bite his own. Trailing he looked at your neck. He gently slide some hair from there and smiled.

"I love the tattoo." He said. "This one." Saying he put a kiss on your neck. You gulp the tension.

A smirk appeared on his face. He is enjoying the fact that apart from all the denials, you never deny him yet. It's a progress to be honest.

He knew this will take time and he is not in a hurry so it's okay. He has 100 days, well 98 now but big deal, he doesn't need so many days, you will be under him in no time that he knows.

"Let's go babydoll, let me introduce you to my cousin's and their partners." Saying he put his hands on your waist and before you could say anything he actually snapped his fingers.

In no time you were in a palace that is blue in colour. The interior is beautiful and had a touch of sea. The vibe is sea like. It's like you are in a party hall where the theme is underwater if that makes sense.

"We are here!" Jungkook said leaving your waist. You were about to say something to him when two people were in your vision.

You know the girl. Cloudia. The one you met the other day in the garden of heaven. The over enthusiastic one. But the man she was with was bomb.

I mean don't get me wrong. Jungkook is sexy and you would even say someone people would die for. But damn this specimen.

He looks like a god. Well, technically he is one but whatever. The face, oh it should be kept in a museum. Not to mention you have never seen a man in this hair colour. Vibrantly blue. Wow!

You were almost thinking that when jungkook coughs dramatically and you look at him with poker face

"You know the fact that I can hear your thoughts right?" He said.

"Why? Are you jealous?" You try to mock him. Only then both of them stood Infront of you and Taehyung smiled.

"No. The problem is I also can hear them. Gosh you think so loudly!" He said. Ok! Now you are ashamed. Not only that, more than that. You want to die in embarrassment!

"Hello, I am Taehyung by the way!" He said. "The prince of the water." He added as you nodded.

"Hi, listen I am sorry for earlier." You apologised. And a chuckle left his mouth.

"Oh don't be. We are designed in this way. We would look better than the humans you will meet in earth. That's why we are demigods!" He explained.

"Meet my soulmate and pet, Cloudia!" He beautifully kissed her. Such affectionate action.

"We have met before. Right y/n?" She said and you nod in positive.

"Anyway, welcome to our chember." Cloudia smiled. "I basically live in the heavens. Most of us do, but this is his original one. He works here." Cloudia said.

"Let's move your ass!" Jungkook told you and you eyed him.

What is wrong with him? Why he is your soulmate again? It's like everyone is good to you accept him. Why you got the broken one? You thought.

"Fuck you y/n! I am not broken!" Jungkook said.

"Also, you got him cause you and him are similar kinda person!" Taehyung said walking.

Wow! You can't even think in peace now. They can hear your every single though. Life would be difficult from now on.

You sigh.

Jungkook and Taehyung smirks.

You walk finally to the dining. Now it's time to meet a whole bunch of demigods. Are you excited?

Well, you should be!!