𝟭. 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 💎

Year 836

Cloudia was sitting on the bank of the river. She is carving some woods. Her father managed to cut out some branch of the olive tree.

She is making holes on them. Later she will make space. It will be a comb. She will
Help it to comb her hair. Her favourite thing about her is her hair.

She loves it. Its almost her own hight. She will give some of it to goddess Athena and she will beg for wisdom later.

People say she is dumb but she doesn't think so. She is beautiful. If she is lucky she will be able to be one of the demigod Prince's keeper.

Every one knows that the sons of the gods are bound to have relationship with earthy girls

Every one knows that the sons of the gods are bound to have relationship with earthy girls. So she has been praying to god that one day, she becomes one of them and lives in heaven and not to mention she can be immortal too(if she could have sex with one of them)

Suddenly she felt the water bubbling Infront of her. She gets scared. She was about to shout when a beautiful face came out of it.

His hair is as blue as the wave of the olimpas river. She looked at the featurs. Beautiful man.

Too beautiful to be a human being.

"L-lord Ta-Taehyung?" She stammered

The angel smirked. "Looks like you know about me...huh?" He pressed his chin in the bank of the river. His body is still in the river.

"I have heard myths about you. So I guess I figured it is you." Cloudia said shyly.

"What else they say about me?" He tilt his head. Damn His eyes are mesmerising.

"That you didn't found your soulmate yet unlike lord Jin, lord Namjoon and Lord Yoongi. Myths also said that you are searching for her." She said.

Taehyung smirked. "Get ready, say bye to your parents you are my soulmate and you will be the princess of the water in few" he said.

Cloudia could not believe in her own ears. It's the best day of her life. All those prayer and all those offerings to god is now worthy as one of the god's son is here to take her.