𝟭𝟲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 💎

After the bathroom action both of you got out of the hotel and Jungkook made sure both of you were wearing normal clothing

Jungkook was wearing Jean's with white tee and black leather jacket, meanwhile you were in your jeans shorts and off shoulder top with it.

"So where you wanna go?" Jungkook asked holding your hand.

"A night club, I want to dance together and get drunk with you." You say.

Jungkook rised his eyebrows. "Only my soulmate can say things like that for fucks sake!" He chuckled and walk with you anyway.

As soon as you walk through the door of the club, the disco lights, the beats of loud ass songs, smell of booze hit you like a truck.

"Fuck! I miss this!" You shout.

Having no other way Jungkook followed you. It took you no time to push all the crowd and walk to the bar. As soon as you sit on a stool Jungkook was sitting beside you.

"What you wanna have?" You shout to your soulmate.

"Anything you prefer. You are the lead tonight." He said eyes scanning you like he just didn't eat you out on a hotel bath stall.

You liked the way he is giving you all the priority. You whistle to the bartender and he is all ears now.

"Six vodka shorts" you say and Jungkook looked at you. You are intimidating when you are on your space.

"Here, you think you could handle this?" He asked flirting visible on his eyes.

"No silly, my man will have the other ones" you say impressing the hell prince.

"Here you go!" You divide six mini glasses and three is Infront of your partner.

Jungkook cling the glass to yours and both of you gulp down the first short and then second and then last one.

You squeeze a piece of lemon in your mouth which is now burning with alcohol. (Damn, author is missing drinking 😪)  But jungkook doesn't need these, he is a demigod alcohol doesn't effect him.

The alcohol went down your guts as you could feel the burn and you jumped from your seat.

"Let's go and dance!" You hold his hand and drag him to the dance floor. Both of you stood close, body is pressed on body and eyes looking at each others, you dance like there is no tomorrow.

After dancing for few minutes you turn and pressed your ass on his clothes dick. Oh damn it feels good, half drunken, dancing and dry humping your man Infront of all the people. Jungkook gave you some thrust and few spanking. You were now turned on and eating each others mouth.

After few more minutes of make out session, half an hour of dancing and 3 more shots later, you were now puking on the side of the road and Jungkook is laughing on that.

"Shut the fuck up kook" you say as you finish, you feel alive. Like it's finally your life.

"That's what you were missing in hell?" He again make a joke. You roll your eyes.

"You know what I was missing?" You asked to him and he looked at you with wide eyes.

"No y/n! My father will be angry! And we don't want that!" Jungkook warned you.

"Oh come on, I'll be a pretty princess I will miss this, just one shot!" You whine.

Jungkook sighed. He hates the idea. His father already has told you once that he as a god don't like it. Now you are whining. He hates this soulmate shit. He has to fulfil your command.

"Fine! But I will choose the person!" He said.

"I just miss killing, doesn't matter who the person is!" You say and you held him. "Read my mind teleport to my gunroom." You say.

Having no other option but to make his princess happy Jungkook snapped his fingers. And his eyes is big now.

"What the fuck? You own this shit?" He asked.

The badass you smirk now. " These are my toys" you say.

A room full of chest and glass shelves. Where Revolver, snipers, guns, silencers, bullets, vests and lots of things were kept. He is shaking his head. He should have picked his soulmate in 800 bc, you must be polite back then.

Well not gonna lie he likes it about you, makes you a bad ass. He watch you carefully taking a sniper you watch through the pip making sure its clean. You took a silencer and attached it with the gun.

You open a drawer beneath the gun where some bullets are kept. You took few of them and snapped! A sound was there.

"Fuck! It feels good!" You say. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"And who's going to die cause you feel like killing people?" He asked matter of factly.

Oh shoot! You never thought about it. You have killed people but as you were an assassin it was not an issue. But bow it is.

"Should I check my portal? See if anyone has a request?" You asked eyes shining.

"Fir fucks sake you are not gonna kill for money ever again!" He said.

You became sad and you pouted. Damn! Jungkook sighed for the nth time. "Fine!" He said. "Let me see!" Saying he snapped his fingers and there was a tab.

He scroll through it. "Let's check where are my grin rippers right now!" He watches some profiles.

"No..." He scrolls, "nope!" He scroll for more. "Can't kill in the hospital..." He sighed. After scrolling some more he zoom on something. "Got it!" He smirk.

"Huh?" You asked dumb.

"Come on!" He held your hand and in a second you are now teleported to a one storied building roof top from where a window is showing.

"See that guy doing the meeting?" He asked you looking at the window where a table was set and a meeting was being held. The man looks dangerous and he was sitting in the head chair.

You got the man and nodded looking at Jungkook.

"He is your target. You can kill him." He said and you were more than happy.

.A.N.

Woah! Double update in less than 12 hour...

You guys should be happy you know!!