𝟵. 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 💎

As you were sitting in the room and getting really bored you heard someone knocking the door

As you were sitting in the room and getting really bored you heard someone knocking the door. Jungkook would never do that so you knew it would be the demons.

"Come in!" You say monotonously.

You saw Zidan with a tray of food in her hand walking towards your direction. As soon as she kept the tray on the table, she bowed.

"Lunch for you princess." She said. You just nod in response.

"It's fried rice and beef, I hope you like it." She said again. You sigh. You are getting really bored over here.

"Where did your master go?" You asked to her.

"He went on a meeting with God Hades himself." She said.

"Why you are calling Hades a god? Isn't he a bad one? You know supposed to be something like satan? You asked her and she laughed at your words.

"See, you humans have so many misconceptions about these things. He is not satan. He is just the god of hell. He decides on the punishment for people who are assigned to hell in their afterlife. " She corrected you and now you are getting a bit of idea.

"And as we are minor sin gods, he is our ultimate god. And we only abide him." She clears.

"Which is your power again?" You forgot about that.

"Sloth. I can make people do guilty things." She said.

"Do one thing Zidan, pass me the food and take a sit. I would like to chat with you and get an idea what did I put myself into." You say.

She nodded happily and gave you the food. As soon as you put your first bite,she took a chair and sit there in quite.

"So what Jungkook do?" You asked to her.

"Basically everything that I told you. His father is going to retire soon. So he does all the things nowadays. That is why we all  bow to him now in addition to you also." She explained.

"Okay. Where is Zara today?" You casually say.

"She has some works to I suppose." Zidan said meekly.

"She is kink demon right?" You say mouth full of food. She again nodded.

"Are you nervous about anything?" You asked to Zidan who seems uncomfortable in your eyes.

"No princess but I am sorry I would have to go now. I have some works that's need to be done now. Enjoy your food." She said and before she could answer Zidan was gone.

Strange! She was so happy and she was helping you to know a lot of things. As soon as you named Zara seems like she got scared and ran away.

_______

It was almost evening when a gatekeeper was there to fetch you for a princess tea party.

You never knew what that is but as soon as you reach there, you got the idea that it's basically a gathering of all the seven princesses and they gossips and talk shit about people here over a cup of tea. Yeah! Still humane.

"It's good to be seven for the very first time in the history." Naomi said and everyone agrees.

"Can you imagine how I used to feel when I was only one here?" Calastia, Jins soulmate said. Who was the very first one to be chosen.

"I can't even imagine my heaven life with out you guys to be honest." Theodora, Hoseoks soulmate state now sipping on her cup.

"Let the new one talk." Cloudia says finally.

You were dumbfounded to be honest. "I don't know guys, everything seems new to me and overwhelming. Also the fact that I know nothing about anything that is going on is also more than frustrating." You state the truth.

Fair enough. Everyone is nodding. They can relate to you at a point. Some of them are even giving you puppy eyes too.

"I know, exactly what you are talking about. Being from a different culture and situations it is not easy to cope up and leaving your whole life and existence behind is also challenging. I can totally relate to you. Please don't worry." Irish, Namjoon's mate said this time.

You smile at her. It's a good thing that she understands.

"That's why we are here for. We are all going to support you like we have always done to each other all the time. So don't you worry!" Naomi, Jimins kept squeezed your hand with assurance.

You are feeling good now. Honestly they are sweetheart.

"Thank you so much guys, it really means a lot to me. I thinks I might disturb you guys at this point. Cause I know nothing about this relationship and most importantly how it's gonna work and Even who is Jungkook!" You sigh saying.

"Ask us anything we can always help. And take small steps. It will give you the time to feel the magic of this soulmate bond." Misha, Yoongis girl said this time.

You nodded to her.

"Listen, we don't know, why it's the seven of us who are chosen as their soulmate, but I believe gods had some plan that's why. Also, we are different from other girls too. If you remember your days in earth, you will surely find something that will make you different then the girls around you I guess." Irish explained. You thought in your mind. Thats true. You were always different then others.

"Well that's true somewhere." You smiled at them.

"Also another thing about this mate thing, you and him will must have similarities. Yours and his interest will match, yours and his character can match, yours behaving can match. It can differ from couple to couple. Like me and Jin has same kind of humor!" Calastia said laughing. And all of them laughed together.

"I guess I have tattoos and styling match with Jungkook." You said the first thing that you notice.

"Me and Taehyung both are attractive. This is our behaviour match!" Cloudia explain.

"Yoongi and me both are always lazy and tired." Misha laugh along with you.

"Well, me and Hoseok has so many maches, you guys can say we are one soul in two bodies!" Theodora explain.

Wow! This is interesting, this is fun!! You are enjoying the time you are having with the princess here.

You guys were talking a lot when a guard came and bowed to all of you. "Prince of the Intelligence is back from meeting and is Searching for you Princess. He said you should meet him now." The guard said.

"Well ladies, Namjoon is back so I got to go." Irish said and walk immediately.

"I think that's the que for everyone then. If Namjoon is back, all the prince should be back as well." Calastia said.

"Let's meet tomorrow then, let's get going." Naomi said and everyone nodded.

"See you guys!" Saying you also start to walk towards your chember. Well, now that you have started to know few things about this place, it's not as bad as you thought on the first day.