𝟭𝟳. 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 💎

"You sure?" You asked sitting on the ground making your things ready

"Positive. He is a mafia. Had killed hundreds of people and was about to die in a heart attack in 7 minutes. I have told my grim ripped that his death type will change. That's it" Jungkook said matter of factly.

"You look sexy when you do something for me you know?" You kissed him and Jungkook was taken aback he was not expecting that.

As you sit there and aim at your target you feel the thrill, as if you are still alive, as if this is what you were missing in life, as if you were waiting for this moment since eternity.

As soon as you lock the target you sigh, making sure you flash the red laser on his forehead for a second and before anyone notices.... Soop!

The shot was perfect. In the middle of the forehead. The blood was purple. Of course that's the special thing about your gun powder it's made with poison. That's why you are known as poison princess!

"Hell yeah!" You shout. Jungkook was amused he is as thrilled as you. And the mafia's looked in your direction. Jungkook snapped the fingers and boom, you are in a street again. Teleportation. A beautiful thing.

"So?" Jungkook asked and you throw your gun in the street, ran to him and kissed him as your life depends on this.

Jungkook grabbed your ass and squeezed it as you moan on his mouth he couldn't help but groan.

After a few minutes of hot make out sessions, both of you let go of each other to get some air in your system.

"Only if I knew, letting you killing people would make you this much happy, I would let you kill one each day!" He jokes.

You don't laughed you looked at him with deep eyes. "It's not about it Kook, I was just banished from earth that day, with you, it's like I was living my life and one day poof! All gone, I couldn't even get a closure. Now that I had a pool dinner, I drank like a crazy bitch, I danced like a stripper, and killed a person with my poison bullets I feel like I can let go of this life. I feel like I almost got the closure that I needed!" You say holding his hands gently.

He smiled amd cupped your cheeks. "I loved what you said accept one word, you say you almost got the closure. So let's remove this one too!" He said. You knew he has read your thoughts. He always does. So you sigh!

"Shall we?" He asked. You also knew you needed this. There are things that need to be cleared.

Taking a moment you breath in and breath out. "Let's go!" You say to your soulmate and in a moment you were teleported Infront of a dorm room.

Jungkook nodded at you and you knocked on the door. A petite girl opened the door and her eyes got bigger than ever.

"Y/n?" He whispers.

"Hi, Ree!" You fake a smile at her.

_________________

As you both of you seat on the bed of course maintaining two feet different in between Jungkook sat on the table that is kept on the room observing.

"Who is he?" She asked.

"My boyfriend." You shortly reply. Of course you can not say the whole thing to her, she won't understand. Even you didn't understand the whole soulmate concept two days ago so it's logical to name him as that. Jungkook scoff and looked away by your answer.

"Oh! It's a good thing then." She shortly reply.

"I am here for something that you know we call closure" you say to her.

She scoff. Making Jungkook angry but he will not say anything. Of course. It's your call. He is just here with you.

"I don't want you to think low of me y/n. But the truth is no one can love you." She said looking at Jungkook as if she is challenging her.

You sigh. And there you thought she was the love of your life. "And why would you say that?" Your throat is hurting.

"You don't know what is love, I mean you never knew your parents, you have always fought in the orphanages, you look like as if you worship some satan or something. And not to mention you kill people. How can killing people give someone joy? You are crack in head!" She said.

You don't want to cry. You can not. So you swallowed the lump in your throat and "then why you were with me for past years?" You already know. But we are human. We are fools. To err are us!!

"For the money. For the comfort. For the luxury gifts and life you were providing." She said.

"And you felt nothing?" You still asked.

"I was not even gay on the first place. But the life you gave me was thrilling, being with you gave me a thrill but you were such a fool y/n. You never knew where your money was going. I have taken in thousands." She chuckled. "If you want I can giving you back though" she arrogantly said.

"Keep it." You whisper. You can not take it more. It's hurting you, hurting you to the core.

She didn't get what you said. "Sorry?" She asked. Still having the audacity.

"Keep the money you whore! Fucking shove it to your ass!" You say.

"I don't want to stand her for a moment!" You say to Jungkook. He nodded. As he teleport you on a beach you sigh. Sigh in relief.

"It feels good. Thank you for bringing me here!" You say to him, not looking at his direction but looking at your toes, where the waves are splashing themselves.

"Anything to make my woman better!" He said and held your hand. You like the sound of it.

His woman. It makes you tickle on your guts. But thinking what just happened now makes your blood boil.

"I have a request to make!" You crease his hand with your fingers and look at him.

"Your wish is my command!" He kissed the hands that are held together.

"When her time comes, when she is about to die just bring me in the earth like today and I want to kill her like this!" He was chuckling.

"You really is crack in the head you know" saying he kissed you. Well, he is too! What can I say? Lol

"I got the closure I needed. I want you to take me in your hell chamber and fuck me like there is no tomorrow." You say looking deep in his eyes.

He was amused with your words. A smirk appears on his face and he gave you a salute like gesture. "Aye aye captain!" Both of you chuckle.