"Huh? You don't have time for your sister, you forget me after your marriage? You're so cruel." I cried hiding my face in my palms.

"Ah y/n, hey don't cry...what happened? It's nothing like that, y/n listen." She came trying to stop me from my fake crying session.

"No no no, you're always busy with your fiance, you don't have time for me." I don't know i was crying like a small kid or what?

"Y/n i was with you, I was always there for you. You are the first in my life, no one else." She said with a soft voice.

"Really?" I asked removing my hands.

"Hmm." She nodded her head multiple times.

I hugged her immediately.

"Thank you."

"Okay so tell me what do you want to do?" She asked broking the hug.

"We are going to Hyun-jun's farm house this week." I exclaimed.

"Farm house? Hyun-jun?" She get confused.

"I already talked to him." I said getting up from the couch.

"But--" Before she could say anything I cutted between.

"Pack your bags we don't have much time, okay Bye." I ran upstairs getting excited.

🦋

I looked at the farmhouse in front of me.

There is greenery all around the house which was giving a natural feeling

There is greenery all around the house which was giving a natural feeling. Whose lovely fragrance was completely touching the soul.

"Oow wow!" Rosè exclaimed from my left side taking off her sunglasses from her eyes.

Right now to my right Sejoeng with her Bf standing and to my left besides Rosè jisoo unnie and her fiance are standing looking at the farmhouse.

"Beautiful." Sejeong said admiring the view.

So what happened is when I was packing my bags something barged into my mind that we three are going to the farmhouse but I didn't want to third-wheel them so I invited Rosè and sejeong too.

But Rosè denied she said she can't come because of something her own reason don't know what?

I called sejong after her, and asked her to accompany me but Sejeong being sejeong she invited her boyfriend also.

Regretting to myself and not wanting 5 wheel between these two couples. At morning I kidnapped Rosè from her house.

So this is the whole story!