BONUS CHAPTER - I

Hey hey❤
What's up? All good I hope.
We crossed 500k views, so here's a little thank you for you all.

.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aradhya's POV

I woke up to the sight of my husband messaging my feet and I'm speechless. I've heard of women waking to the sight of their men between their legs but this, this is something new. Not that I'm complaining, my feet were actually hurting yesterday and I didn't have to tell him to let him know that.

“ How long have you been awake? ” I asked and he smiled even as his fingers continued their motion, “ Just some time ago. ”

I didn't have the heart to inform him that hours isn't some time. I don't think he's gotten a good night's sleep ever since I got discharged.

“ It's better now. ” I told him and he questioned, “ Sure? ”
“ Yes. ”
“ You'll tell me if they hurt again okay? ”
“ I will. ” I nodded even when I knew he'd know before I even got the chance.

He pecked my toe once before getting up, I've lost count of the number of times he does that. Just randomly kissing any part of me he can as if he can't help it.

He came to my side and helped me sit before passing me a glass of water with my medicines. I ate them up together and pulled him to me once I was done.

My lips connected to his and his hand went around my neck. He inclined my head up a bit and his tightening grip showed me exactly how much he needed this.

Ever since we made the decision he has been on the tenterhooks, as if fighting between being happy or worried. I told him to be happy and worried all the same but at different times. At times like this he needs to be happy, he can get worried if something goes wrong but until that happens, he has to be happy.

“ I'll run the bath. ” He whispered against my lips as we parted and I nodded, “ Uh hm. ”

After the bath I changed into one of his t-shirts and loose trouser pants he had gotten for me. He helped me put on my shoes and combed my hair into a single braid before filling my hair partition with vermillion.

I feel like a child sometimes with how he treats me but I also like seeing the glimpses of the father he'll be.

I don't regret my choice, I know it torments him more than he lets on but I also know the hope that resides amidst that torment.

We made our way to the kitchen, our room changed to the one of the guest rooms on the ground floor, and he handed me the toast maa had already prepared while pouring the juice into the sipper.

I finished it and we left the house for our walk. Our neighbourhood silent with only one to two cars leaving this early in the morning, the birds chirped on the trees and a smile formed on my face as we retraced the families path we've been walking for months.

“ You do know maa doesn't have to pretend she isn't up right? ” I asked him, finally deciding to address the matter.
“ I do. ”

“ Then tell her to stop hiding in the pantry. ” I said and he smiled, knowing too well that only she thinks we don't know she's there.