15. CAN I?

Author's POV

" I heard you went to aastha's. " The person on the phone said and frown formed on aradhya's face, " Are you spying on me? "
" No no, someone was in the vicinity and they saw you. " She was worried that he might be spying on them.
" Don't bother them. " Aradhya said.
" I won't. Don't worry but.. "
" But what? "
" When will you come to meet me. "
" I'll think about it. "
" Okay. " And she hung up.

Viraj was grumbling on the other side of the phone, that how she was partial towards aastha and rajveer and forgets about him and vanya everytime.
" What did she say? " Vanya asked him. " She'll think about it. "
" She doesn't even bothers to make an excuse. " Vanya murmured while picking up an apple.
" She's really heartless. "
" As if. "
She got up and started to move, " Where are you going? "
" I have work dadu. I'm busy. Bye. "
" Busy as hell. " He muttered as she left.
" I heard you. "
" I wanted you to. "

*

Aradhya got back to sort some documents after hanging up the call. Abhimanyu has been out for a business trip for a week now and will be back tomorrow. She wanted to finish her work so as to spend some time with him.

She wasn't ready to accept it but she missed him, she was awaiting his return. For the first time, she was yearning for someone.

Aradhya's POV

I finished my work and was about to go out when my phone rang, it was abhimanyu. " Hello. " He said it before me.
" Hi.. "
" What were you doing? " He asked me, I always forget what to say when I'm talking to him.
" Just wrapping up some work. You? "
" I miss you. " I wasn't expecting this, and that successfully shut me up. I wasn't much of a speaker before but not many things surprised me. He is one of them now, and he always manages to do that. I didn't say anything and he asked, " What happened? "
" Nothing.  When will you be back? "
" Tomorrow. I told you before coming. " He did but I still felt like asking that. I was feeling like a desperate wife waiting for her husband to come home. " Hmm. "

" Why? Do you miss me? "
" Hmm. I do. " I didn't deny it, I don't like lies, so either I don't speak or I tell the truth and I knew my silence wouldn't be the best answer, so I gave him the truth.
" Turn around love. "

" Huh? " I was stunned but I did what he said, he was here. I don't know how I missed the sound of door opening or him coming this close to me but he was standing before me in his—no in our room.
" I missed you more. " He hung up phone and I ran to him, colliding into his chest with all my strength. He stumbled but manager to stand and held me, " I missed you more love. " He whispered again, while kissing my hair.

" When did you arrive? " I asked him after I regained some of my composure and took a step back.
" Just now. "
" Let me get you some water. " I just took a step when he stopped me and turned me so I faced him, " Na, let me see my wife first. "

He sat on the bed and pulled me, I landed on his lap and when I tried to move away he held my waist, stopping me in place.
" Don't move. I need this. "
I remained silent as I felt him bury his face in my neck, inhaling my scent. I was worried what if I smelled funny, but that doubt was cleared by his words. " I love your scent. "
But his next words made me feel all kind of beings in my stomach, " It's addictive, so much that you're all I think about. No matter where I am. "

His breath on my neck felt too hot. I wasn't familiar to any of the sensations he was evoking in me. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but his hold just tightened over me. All my training goes in vain when I'm with him. I can't even remember a simple tackle, he makes me muddle-headed and that's bad for me.

" Let me get you some food. You must be hungry. " I said with much difficulty but he didn't budge, just mumbled against my skin, " Indeed I am. But not for food love. I'm a man starved for you. " And I couldn't reply, I couldn't even think cuz the lips that were inches away from me were now on me. He kissed my neck just like he said, like a man starved. My neck stretched on its own accord, as if to give him more access. I was losing my hold over my body. In no time his lips were on my face, from my cheek to my eyes to my forehead to my other cheek, he kissed every part, but no just my lips. He didn't even more near them.