14. PAGHPHERA

Hey cheries, just a reminder. This books is a work of imagination and has nothing to with reality. I don't support abuse of any kind, neither domestic violence.
There are some mention of that in the last part of the chapter, so if it makes you uncomfortable, just skip it.
And do remember to vote and comment.
Till then happy reading❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

" Shall we leave? " Abhimanyu asked his wife who was sitting beside him, looking at her brother sorting some codes on the laptop.
Seeing outside she realized it was already evening, " Hmm. Let me tell maasi. " Aastha was taking a nap in her room. She was almost 60 this year and who knows why, she just keeps getting tired easily.
" Okay. "
Aradhya got up and went to her maasi's room, while rajveer was scratching his head as he couldn't find the solution to the problem his sister had given him.
" Sort the loop first. " Abhimanyu said and as if realizing something rajveer looked at the computer and turned to him. " How did you know? "

" I just knew what she wanted to tell you. " Abhimanyu had noticed a pattern in the few things she taught him today.
" What? "
" Sometimes the simplest of things create the most obstacles. No matter how many time you adjusted it, unless you changed the loop the question would've been back to square one. "
" Oh, okay. " Rajveer corrected the loop and the result was out, similar to what abhimanyu had said.
' Sometimes the problem isn't something big, it's the small mistake you did and thought won't affect you much. '

Seeing the message on the screen, abhimanyu asked, " Does she always teaches you like this? "
"Hmm."
" And what if you don't solve it. "
" She'll give me a hint and the solution would reveal her message. " They remained silent for a while, rajveer closed his laptop, then abhi asked him, " How long have she been doing this? "
" 12 years. " Abhi had learned from aastha that rajveer came to them 15 years ago, that meant she has been teaching him since she was 14. But how could a 14 year old such things and have such complex thought process that she could teach a kid. What has she gone through. These were the things that were going through her mind.

" Jiju. " Rajveer called him calling him back from his own mind.
" Hmm. "
" Do you love her? " The question stunned him, he hadn't thought that rajveer will ask this. But as he had, abhi replied him honestly, " I do. "
A smile formed on rajveer's face and replied while grinning, " Good. Keep my di happy. She deserves it. "

Abhi wanted to ask something but they saw aastha and aradhya coming so he stopped. " You should stay the night. " Aastha said to him and aradhya replied for him, " Maasi I said before coming here, that we'll be back by evening. We're already late. "

Aastha stopped persuading her any further thinking it won't be good if aradhya's in-laws get angry with her over such matters.
" Okay okay but come again soon. Okay? " She said looking at abhimanyu, knowing aradhya wouldn't agree. And that's what happened, aradhya looked at her, " Maasi. " And abhi already agreed, " Of course maasi. "

Aradhya gave abhi a look as if asking what are you doing?
But he just said to maasi, " But before that you'll have to come to ours too. "
" Huh? " Aastha was shocked at his request.
" Yup, my mom would be so happy to meet you. "
" Really jiju? We can come to your house? " Rajveer was too excited at the thought of meeting the family his di was living with. He wanted to see if they treated her right.

" No excuses maasi. You just call me when you're ready and I'll come to get you. "
" It'll be too much of a bother. " Aastha said trying to deny but he was not having it, " It's not. Don't make me feel like a stranger. You'll come right. "
And before could say any further, rajveer chirped from the side, " Don't worry jiju, we'll come. "