Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Ye Tianhui doesn't care how much money her boyfriend has. If she needs money, she can earn it herself.

But I have to admit that my boyfriend is very rich, and because of his joke, he can get the right to name an asteroid and give himself such a large piece of star sapphire at any cost. This is really a shame. Things that make people happy.

Let's not mention the vanity of the asteroid. Let's just say that this sapphire is crystal clear and so big and bright. Even people who don't like jewelry will be intoxicated by holding it in their hands and looking at the shining stars. .

Hold it in your hand and face the sun, the color will even change, and the starlight will be even more dazzling.

Ye Tianhui did some research and quickly learned that this sapphire was actually a rare twelve-star sapphire, weighing more than three hundred carats. Gemstones comparable to this one in the world are simply rare. As for the value -

immeasurable!

So having money is good, and a generous boyfriend is so intoxicating!

For two days in a row, Ye Tianhui was filled with bubbles of happiness, and she was floating when she walked.

Ye Lixuan obviously felt it too. At this time, Ye Tianhui was bright and dazzling, full of energy, exuding a sweet aura, and the taste of love could not be concealed.

Ye Lixuan was naturally unwilling to give in, and was still full of gnashing teeth and annoyance towards Gu Shizhang. But now, when he thinks about this incident, it seems that Gu Shizhang is not entirely to blame for this incident.

He carefully considered his daughter's temperament and knew in his heart that if Ye Tianhui had no intention of Gu Shizhang, Gu Shizhang would not be able to coax her no matter how hard he tried.

She is a very stubborn and stubborn girl, with her own backbone. She seems to be frank and carefree, but in fact, she is very subtle. Even if she doesn't care much about things, as long as she encounters a critical moment, she will definitely be able to rely on her strength. Make the most accurate judgment with magical intuition.

In other words, there is actually a half-opened eagle hidden in her careless heart. At critical moments, this eagle's keenness can always play the greatest role for her.

And thinking of his daughter's treatment of Gu Shizhang today and Gu Shizhang's tolerance, he began to feel that at least his daughter would not suffer.

The daughter's mind is so clear, and she knows what she is doing.

Although Gu Shizhang is really an old fox, this old fox also met a hunter who surrendered him.

He even had a vague feeling that in the relationship between Gu Shizhang and his daughter, , in fact, it is the daughter who invisibly controls the rhythm of the two of them.

Anyway, it seems that my daughter doesn't want to get married right away. She can fall in love, but she won't blindly follow it. She knows exactly what she should and shouldn't do.

Thinking about it this way, Ye Lixuan had nothing to reject.

Of course, he didn't want to confess to Gu Shizhang for the time being, so he would just stretch his arms first.

While Ye Tianhui was drifting in love, she also had several other things on her mind.

After she asked Li San to bring Feng Suqin to Xiangjiang, she did not let Feng Suqin show up. Instead, she asked Li San to place Feng Suqin in Yuen Long and stretch Feng Suqin first.