Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Ye Tianhui: "A gift?"

Her eyes suddenly lit up.

Ye Lixuan was not in a hurry to say it, but instead mentioned it: "This time I went to the United States for a meeting, and I also visited your uncle. He is being treated in an American hospital." Ye Tianhui: "

Hmm?"

Ye Lixuan: "You probably know about your aunt's condition. "Is that so?"

Ye Tianhui thought for a while: "I know something about it."

Her stay in the Ye family was naturally not in vain. She collected various little information, learned about the situation, read newspapers and magazines, and listened to news. In short, this period As time goes by, it can be said that the situation of each room is clear.

Ye Yibai is Ye Lixuan's biological sister, from the same mother. She is two years younger than Ye Lixuan and is thirty-six years old.

However, before liberation, their mother, the old man's first wife, was at odds with the old man for various reasons, so she went to Shanghai to join relatives and lived in Shanghai for a while.

At that time, Ye Yibai was living with her mother in Shanghai, and their mother's close friend married into a business family in Shanghai named Tao. The Tao family was in the oil business and was working as an oil agent for an oil company at the time.

Ye Yibai and the younger son of that family played well since childhood. Later, in the 1940s, Ye Yibai followed his mother back to Peking, and then the Ye family moved to Xiangjiang. After arriving in Xiangjiang, Ye Yibai met Na Tao again. The two became classmates and soon fell in love. Everything fell into place and they got married and had children when they were old enough.

Ye Yibai's father-in-law founded the Huashang Group in the 1940s. He relied on his connections in the oil industry and was mainly engaged in the chemical industry. However, in the past few years of Ye Yibai's marriage, it coincided with the Great Recession of the American economy in the 1960s. Shang Group was once in trouble, and even almost fell to the point of liquidation of auction assets.

Ye Yibai's husband Tao Yunqiao was involved in a car accident and was in danger. The Tao family was in trouble.

At this time, Ye Yibai stepped forward and turned the tide, streamlined personnel, reorganized the company's structure, drastically eliminated redundant departments, and sold some properties in exchange for working capital.

Later, Tao Yunqiao finally came back to life. Although his legs were disabled, he survived, and Ye Yibai also led the company through the difficulties.

After Ye Yibai's father-in-law passed away, Ye Yibai accompanied her disabled husband to manage the Huashang Group single-handedly. The husband and wife teamed up and the business flourished, gradually expanding the Huashang Group's business territory.

In the late 1960s, Xiangjiang real estate entered the cold market. Ye Yibai keenly discovered business opportunities. After discussing with her husband, the couple entered the real estate market quickly and accurately, buying land and building real estate in the suburbs of Xiangjiang. In recent years, Xiangjiang The real estate industry has begun to recover, and the two of them have become the top richest people worth billions of Hong Kong dollars.

Ye Lixuan briefly talked about his sister's situation, and then said: "In the past two years, your uncle has relapsed and is in poor health. He has been recuperating in an American hospital. On the one hand, your aunt has to take care of the family business, and on the other hand, she also takes time to The United States is with your uncle, so he is busy after all."