Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Ever since Ye Tianhui obtained the training qualification from a British university, in order to adapt to the next studies and prepare for life in the UK, she began to spend time in the library and read English books and cases in the industry.

In addition, specialized English teachers are also hired to improve English proficiency.

In this regard, Gu Shizhang thought he could teach her, but Ye Tianhui refused.

She felt that asking Gu Shizhang to teach weird things would make her look stupid if she didn't learn well. She also doubted whether Gu Shizhang could be a strict teacher.

Moreover, after she hired an English teacher, she not only learned it herself, but also asked the English teacher to teach several of her staff members to improve their English skills.

Lao Zhou was dumbfounded when he heard this: "I want to learn too?"

He deals with horses every day, why should he learn English?

Ye Tianhui: "Judging from this Derby, there are many foreign horse owners and jockeys participating in the competition. In the future, as we go further and further, we will inevitably have to deal with those people, and we may also compete overseas. What if we don't adapt? Okay?"

Of course, she has more far-reaching plans, but it's not easy to mention these to everyone at the moment. She can only take it one step at a time and see how it develops in the future.

Lao Zhou was very reluctant, but still said: "Okay."

Ye Tianhui forced everyone to eat grass and let everyone learn English. Anyway, they should learn in addition to training, and just combine physical and mental training.

She soon discovered that Lin Jianquan actually had some basic knowledge of English and was quite good at it. This surprised her and she asked about it that day.

Lin Jianquan only said implicitly that his mother taught him English and said that his mother was very good at English.

This surprised Ye Tianhui, but she didn't ask in detail.

Everyone has their own secrets, and Lin Jianquan naturally has one too.

In addition to learning English, the most important task of the horse racing company now is to go all out to train for the Derby.

In fact, as far as Ye Tianhui is concerned, the Derby is not that important to her.

Now that the Ye family has won the Sha Tin project, it is a time of prosperity. If the Hell King can continue the last season's prestige and win the championship, it will naturally be better, but if it fails unfortunately, it will have no impact.

Of course, from the perspective of Lin Jianquan and other staff, they naturally want to win. After all, the prize money for the winner of the Derby is several million Hong Kong dollars. Who wouldn't be jealous? Besides, from the perspective of the King of Hell, this is also a brilliant career for him. One stroke.

Ye Tianhui also had a general understanding of the strong competitors. After all, the Meng family had some background and strength, so they sent two horses to compete this time.

One is the four-year-old female horse White Eared, which was trained by the famous Irish horse trainer Brien. This horse is naturally from a famous family. The sire is the famous Japanese stallion DEEP ENEARGY, and the dam is from the famous stallion DEEP ENEARGY. The "Astronomist" sunflower is matched with this horse by a South African jockey. The South African jockey is also famous and is a strongman who came from South Africa.