Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Ye Lixuan and Ye Yibai arrived in Xiangjiang by private plane. In the evening, after a qualifying match, Ye Tianhui rushed over to see her aunt Ye Yibai.

The scene for Ye Yibai and his wife was huge, with a line of bodyguards, dedicated maids and assistants standing beside the tarmac.

Ye Yibai is not tall, but she looks kind, gentle, beautiful, and younger than she actually is. She has the air of a lady in the Republic of China.

When she saw Ye Tianhui, she held her hand fondly, looked at her carefully, and then smiled and said: "You are so good-looking, a bit like your dad when he was young, and a bit like your mother, at a glance. Knowing that you are my niece, we are indeed close relatives by blood."

Ye Lixuan, who was standing next to him, smiled and said, "Does it look like her?" Ye Yibai said

, "At first glance, she is your biological daughter. I'm afraid you are the only one who thinks she doesn't look like her!"

Then, Tao Yunqiao also got off the plane. He was in a car accident early in his life and his legs were disabled. He was sitting in a wheelchair and was pushed out by his assistant.

Ye Lixuan also hurriedly introduced him. Ye Tianhui came forward to greet him. He could tell that Tao Yunqiao was an elegant and intellectual man. He was a little thin and pale. He must have been very good-looking when he was young.

When he met Ye Tianhui, he was naturally amiable, which made people feel good about him.

After exchanging a few words, the group got into the car, all of which were top-notch luxury cars. They drove back in a mighty manner, and finally arrived at Bai Jianshi Road's mansion on the top of the mountain, which was spliced ​​together by several buildings.

Ye Yibai smiled and took Ye Tianhui's hand and said: "Since we went to the United States, this place has been idle. Now we can only ask the servants to clean it in advance when we come back. You can come here often in the future, and I will give you a room here. , so that we don't look too desolate."

Ye Tianhui couldn't help but be curious, and when she asked, she found out that they had a son and a daughter, but they were both studying in the UK and would not come back.

Ye Tianhui: "This is not far from my racecourse. I will come over when I have time."

Tao Yunqiao said with a smile: "I heard from your father that you are good at sports, horse riding and playing ball. We will also exercise regularly in the future. If you have time, you can accompany us and let us learn from you."

While joking, everyone settled down for a while and had dinner together. Ye Yibai gave Ye Tianhui a meeting gift, which was a set of jade bracelets. You can tell at a glance Extraordinary value.

Ye Yibai smiled and said: "You are still young now, so you may not like it. Maybe it will be suitable to wear it when you get married in the future."

Ye Tianhui smiled and said: "I like it very much. The color of this jadeite is right, and the green is still transparent. It has a bit of blue tone, but it won't be too biased. It's already priceless to have this color. I'm afraid I'm young now and can't hold it down."

Ye Yibai listened, but also didn't expect: "You actually He is someone who understands, and when you hear it, he is an expert. You must know that the color of jade is the most beautiful and the most appropriate to choose. If the blue-gray is too thick, it is an evil color and the color is incorrect, but this color is the most suitable. Good, deep and noble."

She smiled and said: "Actually, although Tianhui is young, she has good bones and bright eyebrows, and is sassy and beautiful. If she wears this set of jadeite, it will be just right. It is better than those impetuous little ones. I don't know how many times better to be young."