Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Under such a strong aura, Gu Zhifan felt a little weak and mumbled: "I, I was just talking to Tianhui." Next to her, Ye Wenyin suddenly saw Gu Shizhang coming over, she pursed her lips slightly and lowered her eyes

. Eyelashes, standing next to Gu Zhifan so quietly.

Of course she understands that this is her own choice. From now on, she can get closer to this man, but she will never be able to truly get close to him.

When she was thinking this, she heard Gu Shizhang say: "Zhifan, I want to tell you, it is not you who has the final say whether she wants to marry into the Gu family."

Gu Zhifan was startled for a moment: "I know, this kind of thing must be done. Ask grandpa, grandpa will make the decision, but -"

As he said that, he held Ye Wenyin's hand more and more: "Uncle, I only like Wen Yin, I want to be with Wen Yin, even grandpa can't force the appointment! I don't like her at all!"

When Gu Zhifan's parents saw this, their expressions were indescribable. Gu Shili quickly stopped him: "Zhifan, what are you talking about!"

This is so embarrassing!

Gu Shizhang raised his hand to signal his brother not to speak.

He looked at Gu Zhidan with a very indifferent look: "Zhidan, I think you have some misunderstanding."

After saying that, he looked at Ye Tianhui and asked deliberately: "Tianhui, do you understand what he is talking about?"

Ye Tianhui naturally felt it. , In fact, Gu Shizhang was a little unhappy, very slightly unhappy.

He was deliberately trying to embarrass his nephew.

Immediately he understood and said with a smile: "Do I have anything to do with him? It's so baffling. I don't know what he is talking about... You can't throw dirty water like this, right? You said you can't control your nephew?"

When Gu Zhifan heard this, he was immediately unhappy: "Ye Tianhui, please pay attention to your attitude. This is my brother-in-law. Please respect my uncle. Is this your attitude towards my brother-in-law?"

Ye Tianhui was surprised and envious. He looked at Gu Shizhang and said, "Hey, your nephew is so kind. He always protects you."

Gu Shizhang glanced at Gu Zhifan and said, "Zhifan, she is my girlfriend."

When he said this, Gu Zhifan was surprised and confused. Don't understand.

Ye Wenyin next to her was confused for a moment and frowned slightly.

Gu Shizhang raised his hand and held Ye Tianhui's hand directly, and then said to Gu Zhifan:

"First, speak with respect to my girlfriend. After all, she is my girlfriend and she is also your elder; second, it's not that you can She can't marry into the Gu family, but whether she wants to marry into the Gu family. These are matters between us and what the elders of the two families need to discuss. It's not your turn to worry about it yet." Gu Zhifan was petrified when he heard this

.

He looked at Ye Tianhui and Gu Shizhang, almost unable to believe it.

Ye Tianhui and her brother-in-law? Are they together?

Gu Shizhang continued: "Third, Zhifan, you must understand that my girlfriend and I have a very good relationship. I believe she doesn't mean anything to you. You may have misunderstood."

Gu Zhifan was dumbfounded. His eyes He looked at Gu Shizhang blankly, trembling: "Little, uncle..."

Gu Shizhang: "Huh?"