Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Dark clouds rolled in the dark night sky, and the roaring wind came overwhelmingly, setting off huge waves on the sea.

A huge wave is a life and death barrier.

Ye Tianhui knew that when the huge waves came, she must use up all her strength to fight for a chance of survival.

Once she relaxes, she will be swallowed up by the violent waves and disappear in the boundless sea in an instant.

She also knew that her physical strength was reaching its limit.

Every breath became extremely difficult, as if it was the last breath in my life.

Everyone will die eventually, and it's not like Ye Tianhui has never died.

In her previous life, she should have ended up buried in the sea.

She was born in a general family. Although she was a daughter, she loved riding and shooting. When she was fourteen, she followed her father to fight against the enemy and had already made great achievements in battle. At the age of seventeen, she was awarded the title of Fourth-Rank Sijin Zhonglang General.

At the age of twenty-four, she repeatedly made military exploits and was awarded the title of General of the Fu Kingdom. At the age of twenty-five, she was ordered to patrol the border area of ​​Minzhou, but she encountered the long-dormant Beidi Army and was trapped in Fenghuang Mountain. Seven urgent letters requested food, grass, soldiers and horses for support, but they never expected any news.

In the end, when the trees had no bark, the grass had no roots, and there was no food to eat, she slaughtered the royal horse that had been with her for many years and shared it with everyone, and then rushed out with her skinny cronies.

But she lost in the end.

As a general of the auxiliary country, she was young, and she was a girl. Naturally, she knew what would happen if she was defeated and captured, so when she was surrounded by enemies on all sides, she jumped into the sea.

She couldn't remember what happened next, but she should have died in the sea after all.

She still remembered that the last thought in her mind when she jumped was-hungry.

This memory of hunger was engraved in her soul like a brand, so that after she was reincarnated as a human, in her childish cries, her first impression was that she was hungry, still hungry, very hungry, very hungry.

She always seemed to have a little luck when it came to reincarnation, and this time she was reincarnated into an era of hunger.

She was extremely poor, so poor that she starved all day long, which made her always doubt that the days of being trapped in the city of poverty in her previous life were still going on.

This is not the worst thing, what is worse is that her life experience is quite twists and turns.

After she was first born, she was just a little baby. Her body was soft and weak, her eyesight was not good, and she couldn't see the things around her clearly. However, from the occasional words of her "mother", she probably knew her life experience. .

When she was born, this country had only been founded a few years ago, and her mother was actually a maid raised by a wealthy family since childhood before the founding of the People's Republic of China. Before the founding of the People's Republic of China, the family hurried to Xiangjiang, and only the third young master and young mistress of that family were Because I was out at the time, I didn't follow him, so I stayed in the mainland.