Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Ye Tianhui just pretended not to hear.

Gu Zhifan suddenly stopped smiling and ordered: "Mainland girl, come here!"

After he said these two words, everyone looked at her.

In fact, according to Ye Tianhui's plan, she naturally wants to find a way to recognize her biological father. To recognize her biological father, she must enter the Ye family.

But entering the Ye family is definitely not this way.

Just when he yelled like this, the staff at the racecourse all looked at her. She was fake. If she behaved abnormally, she would be found out.

The Gu Shizhang whom I met just now is not here now, so I have no choice but to walk over in order not to arouse their suspicion.

Gu Zhifan put his hands in his pockets, squinted his eyes, and looked at her disdainfully: "From the mainland?"

Ye Tianhui nodded: "Yes, I am from the mainland and work here."

After hearing this, several men and women nearby all He exclaimed "Wow" and said in admiration to Gu Zhifan: "You have good eyesight!" Gu Zhifan

smiled and said firmly: "There are too many of these coming from the mainland now, like floods, I can recognize them at a glance. He

raised his chin arrogantly and looked at Ye Tianhui condescendingly: "From a distance, it looks like a sweet potato, but up close, it still looks like a sweet potato. But you know how to look at pretty boys. Do you think I'm pretty so you keep looking at me?"

As soon as he said this, everyone burst into laughter.

The original meaning of this sentence is that it looks like a princess from a distance, but looks like a sweet potato up close. But now he said this, no matter how you look at it, it looks like a sweet potato!

When Ye Tianhui heard this, she understood that he was mocking her.

Sweet potatoes, when dug out of the soil, are covered in soil.

She didn't care too much about others calling her stupid, let alone the taunting words, but she also wondered in her heart, how could she still be recognized at a glance even though she was wearing work clothes here? Is it because my hair has never been permed, or is it because of the mainland temperament in my bones?

She glanced at the few girls present, and they indeed felt very different from her.

But when everyone was laughing, Ye Wenyin did not laugh.

She frowned slightly and just stared at Ye Tianhui, her eyebrows and her expression.

She just looked at her and finally said tentatively: "What is your job? Do you feed horses?"

Ye Tianhui naturally felt something strange about Ye Wenyin.

She remained calm and said with her eyes lowered: "I am responsible for cleaning the restaurant."

A young man in a blue shirt next to her was impatient: "Ignore her, let's go watch the horses!"

Gu Zhifan also said: "Let's go. ."

Ye Wenyin still looked at Ye Tianhui: "Don't be so anxious. She comes from the mainland and seems to know nothing. She is pitiful." After saying that, she smiled and said to Ye Tianhui: "Go and do your

work. "Don't be too afraid."

Ye Tianhui listened and felt that Ye Wenyin's voice was very gentle.

It's just that her voice, perhaps because the Ye family is originally from Beijing, does not have the Cantonese feel that is common in Xiangjiang. Instead, it has a bit of old Beijing flavor, more or less like the "mother" from mainland China.