Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Gu Shizhang didn't want to eat at a street stall, so he took Ye Tianhui on a bus to an old restaurant.

It can be seen that this restaurant has been around for some time. It must be an old brand. It is now a restaurant. There are many customers. Once inside, it is in full swing. The old-style ceiling fan is spinning above, and the rich aroma of the soup stock is assaulting your nostrils.

The two of them ordered two wonton noodles. Gu Shizhang asked: "Would you like to change it to instant noodles?"

Ye Tianhui: "Instant noodles? What is that?"

Gu Shizhang said warmly: "It is also a kind of noodles, so give it a try, you can try it Taste it."

Ye Tianhui: "Okay."

Gu Shizhang said to the boss: "Two portions, both must be fine rong, and one portion should be diced."

The boss over there was so busy that his forehead was sweating, and he didn't even raise his head when he heard this. I quickly scrolled through the notebook, then tore out a list and put it directly on the table.

Ye Tianhui looked over and saw that the handwriting on it was so scrawled that she couldn't even read it.

She looked around, lowered her voice, and asked Gu Shizhang curiously: "So you speak Cantonese so authentically."

Gu Shizhang smiled and said, "When I was a child, I lived half of the time in Xiangjiang and half of the time in Singapore."

Ye Tianhui felt more and more excited as she listened. I was curious, but I didn't ask.

Gu Shizhang raised his eyes, and he naturally saw Ye Tianhui's thoughts, and explained: "My grandmother has always lived in Singapore, and I stayed with her there. We have many brothers, and I am the youngest. My mother passed away very early. I grew up next to my grandmother, so I stayed with her until she passed away."

Ye Tianhui: "Oh, that's it."

Gu Shizhang: "My grandmother used to take me to eat here when she came to Xiangjiang. Ye

Tianhui: "No wonder, I feel like you are familiar with the business!"

A warm smile appeared in Gu Shizhang's dark eyes: "The wonton noodles in Xiangjiang are divided into four major families. This family is one of them. They have been around for decades." I started making it years ago. They all came from the Xiguan area of ​​Guangzhou before liberation. My grandmother said that she fled all the way to Xiangjiang during the war. She was so hungry that her chest pressed against her back. After eating a bowl of wonton noodles, she was shocked. As a heavenly being, I think it is the best food in the world."

Ye Tianhui: "I guess I am hungry. When people are very hungry, they think everything is delicious."

Gu Shizhang looked at Ye Tianhui: "It seems that you are very experienced."

When Ye Tianhui heard this, his eyes instantly fell on Gu Shizhang's face.

She then saw him looking at her with a smile, as if he was just talking casually.

She thought of all her thoughts, those subtle and indescribable thoughts.

I must have thought too much.

She whispered: "Yes, my conditions were not very good when I was a child. I had to pay for everything I ate, including food stamps, meat stamps, rice stamps and lottery tickets. During the Chinese New Year, I could even put a little oil on the pot and it would smell good. I really haven't eaten anything good."