Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

In the past two days, Ye Tianhui carefully studied the information about the inter-class competition. She must find the most reliable competition.

However, after sifting through various information, she still couldn't be sure.

It's not easy to find good things that are as opportunistic as the first two times. Not every time you can be so sure, the field is always full of uncertainty, and if she can't hit the bet the last time, she will definitely lose everything. basket for carrying soil.

After studying like this for two or three days, she still had no clue. She had to put some of her thoughts on the driver's license test - this driver's license test was also required.

On this day, after she successfully took the written test, she reflected on her answers and felt that there was no problem, and she felt much more relaxed.

It happened that there was nothing going on that day, so I went to the racecourse to have a look at Teng Yunwu.

Teng Yunwu participated in another competition, but the results were really mediocre. She hugged Teng Yunwu and felt pity for her: "If you continue like this, you may be eliminated soon. When you are really eliminated, your master will I will give up on you, and then I will pick you up and take you home."

Of course, this is just a beautiful thought.

Teng Yunwu was now somewhat familiar with her. When he heard this, he rubbed her arm with his horse's head. The action was very intimate. It felt like it had happened in her previous life. She liked it even more and wanted to hug Teng Yunwu.

After seeing Teng Yunwu, she stayed at the racecourse for a while, studying all the horses here, trying to find some clues, but unfortunately, there was no suitable opportunity.

When she looked at her like this, she was about to leave. Unexpectedly, when she was about to walk out, she saw a car next to her.

She recognized it at a glance as the car belonging to Ye Lizhen's special assistant Sun Qiren. The license plate of that car was very special, she remembered it.

In fact, it is not strange for Sun Qiren to come to the racecourse. After all, Ye Lizhen is running the Ye family's horse racing business. It is normal for his special assistant to come to the racecourse to study the situation. However, she clearly remembers that in the morning she went to greet the old man, and Ye Lizhen said to him The old man mentioned that he was going to Shatin today.

When he said this, Ye Tianhui felt something was wrong in his expression.

The feeling at that time was just fleeting, and she didn't pay much attention to it. She just said that if Ye Lizhen went to Shatin, why didn't his special assistant go? What was Sun Qiren doing here?

The sky was clear at the racecourse in autumn, and a few horses were training. Everything looked quiet and beautiful, but Ye Tianhui felt a hint of conspiracy.

As a female general who had been fighting for more than ten years in her previous life, it was almost instinctive to smell a strange atmosphere in the air, to be keenly aware of the atmosphere of conspiracy, and to avoid it in time.

Besides, from a human perspective, I have won twice in a row.

If he wins a third time, Ye Lizhen will definitely transfer some of his rights to himself. How could he be willing to do so?

His three inter-class competition bets were so simple and crude, and his power was actually very weak. He only relied on the support of the old man. Once he failed, the old man wanted to help him, but he would have difficulty convincing the crowd.