𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏

[Previously]

'What the hell is today... I must be a real screw-up for so many people to lash out at me. Were the choices I made today wrong? No, right?' Azara sighs.

                                    ☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Clarke shouldn't be out here" Raven sighs, watching the blonde before turning to Bellamy. "Her mom was on the ship. She's looking for answers" Bellamy states, his eyes wandering over to Azara. Raven follows his eyes and sighs, "I feel bad for lashing out at her yesterday". Bellamy glances at Raven, "I'm sure she'll come around". "What about you? Are you going to forgive her?" Raven questions. "Not sure. She tried to trick me" Bellamy sighs. Raven doesn't say anything else.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when" Bellamy informs everyone. "Can you blame them?" Finn walks up. "No, I blame you" Bellamy glares. Finn glares back, "Maybe if you didn't bring guns...". "If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed" Raven states. "Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now" Azara comes from behind but not meeting any of their eyes.

"Clarke, stop!" Raven runs over to the blonde. "Rocket fuel?" Clarke raises an eyebrow. "Hydrazine... Highly unstable in its non-solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist" Raven dips a rock into the liquid, Fire in the hole!". The rock explodes. "We need to clear the area" Raven informs Bellamy. "Okay, then, we move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark" Bellamy orders.

Later, Azara rushes into the dropship with Bellamy behind her. They were told that Murphy's back. "Where is he?" Bellamy looks around before Azara moves to the left, sitting to the right of Murphy. Murphy flinches at her fast movement. "Hey, it's okay. I won't hurt you" Azara mutters. Murphy slowly meets her brown eyes. "Everyone but Connor and Derek out. Now!" Bellamy orders. "He claims he was with the grounders. We caught him trying to sneak back into camp" Derek informs. "I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the grounders" Murphy looks up at them before focusing his attention on the girl beside him who's closely inspecting his body. Her hand gently turns his face to get a better look. "Anyone see grounders?" Bellamy questions, not taking his eyes off Azara's movements. Derek and Connor inform Bellamy they didn't see any. "Well, in that case..." Bellamy saunters over to Murphy before Azara pushes him back. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She glares. "We were clear what would happen if he came back" Bellamy points at Murphy. "No, if he was with the grounders, then he knows things that can help us" Azara states. "Help us?" Bellamy scoffs, "We hanged him". "We? There is no we. You hanged him" Azara bits back. Bellamy's glare hardens, "We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way".

"Bellamy, I'm making the right choice" Azara states. "Like hell, you are. Azara, think about Charlotte," Bellamy scoffs. "I am thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was as much our fault as his" Azara huffs.

"His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him" Azara kneels beside Murphy again, taking her hand in his. "You and the grounders should compare notes" Azara mumbles. Murphy's eyes widen slightly at her words. Was she this harsh before he left? Was there always that suffocating tension between the two or did something happen while he was being tortured by the Grounders? "The grounders know we're at war" Bellamy states. "What did you tell them about us?" Azara asks Murphy. "Everything" He answers. Azara turns to Bellamy, "Once he's better, we find out what he knows, and then he's out of here, okay?". Bellamy doesn't seem fully convinced, "What if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?". "Then we kill him" Clarke speaks up. The two look to see Clarke and Finn standing at the entrance of the dropship. Clarke walks over to Murphy to inspect his wounds. "I'll take care of him" Azara grabs a few supplies to clean him up. "Are you sure?" Clarke stands. "Yeah, go do what you need to do". Azara pours some water onto a rag and starts to gently clean the dried blood on Murphy's face. Clarke, Finn, Connor, and Derek walk out of the dropship leaving Bellamy, Azara, and Murphy alone.